[8]

AT THE SAME TIME

AT THE SAME TIME

"Have Chaeyoung text you or something?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes, she said she'll be joining us tomorrow" Jihyo said scrolling through her text with Chaeyoung.

Luckily, there are only the two of them since the other already went to the pool. If Mina heard this, it's a screw then.

"Are you sure they will be fine? I mean Chaeyoung still upset about it" the worry was on Jeongyeon's face.

Jihyo sighs, "Yes, i'm sure because i know that midget still loves Mina"

Jeongyeon nod, agreeing with Jihyo's words.

"Besides, if Chaeyoung really hates Mina, she would've fine someone else by now. She can date whoever she wants just to forget about her"

Jeongyeon hums, "You're right. I hope it works then"

"So tell her i'm gonna fetch her when she arrives" Jihyo nodded and text the latter right away.

THE NEXT DAY

Incheon International Airport

A BMW i8 Roadster arrives at the enterance. People are staring at the luxury car in amaze and wondering who is the owner of the car.

Both the driver and passenger's door were open revealing an elegant woman and a casual yet boyish woman.

"I'll be fine unnie. No need to worry, besides Jihyo is going to be there" Chaeyoung assured her sister.

Irene is still worry about her condition after what had happened yesterday. She couldn't sleep last night knowing that Chaeyoung would be away from her for a while. Irene really loves Chaeyoung since they have been together ever since they were kids after Chaeyoung's father was married to her mother.

Mrs. Son died when she was giving birth to Chaeyoung. 2 years after the funeral, Mr. Son decided to married again for the sake of his little princess. Chaeyoung was lucky for having such a loving stepmother. Ever since then, she have been taking care of Chaeyoung and love her equally like what she did to her son and daughter.