Meet Adrian Fedricks

Start from the beginning

"Well hi there, I was wondering if you have a bandage, I fell hard for you."

He winked, the lady slapped Ash across the face with her purse, she huffed and stomped off. Ash walked back to us rubbing his face.

"Okay, maybe I can't."

Martin crossed his arms across his chest and stepped forward.

"So Sunny who is this guy?"

I opened my mouth to answer but, Dahvie stepped forward and said, "How about we all first go to a hotel rent out some rooms and there Sunny can explain who Adrian is and Adrian can explain why he's here. Sound good?"

Everyone made a noise in agreement and everyone started to climb into cars, I grabbed Dahvie's arm, and turned him so he faced me. "Hey is is okay if I ride with Adrian," I asked.

He looked up at Adrian and back at me, I could tell he was worried, but in the end he nodded. "Alright we'll be meeting at the Hampton Hotel, be careful little sis we don't need another injured one," he replyed. I pulled him into a quick hug and turned back towards Adrian and grinned.

"Alright so where's your car?"

I grinned and titled his head to the side. "On the other side of the parking lot hop on my back Storm."

I giggled and jumped on his back, he started slowly making his way to the other side of the parking lot. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, I inhaled deeply and a blast of soap and a small hint of the smell when it barely rained. Memories flashed through my mind of me and Adrian when we were younger, him being with me no matter what. Suprisingly I still remember the day we met...

*FLASHBACK*

It was my first day at a new school I was only in 1st grade. Everyone was out a recess, I was told to go join everyone. I wandered outside and let my head hang down to afraid to look up, suddenly a dodgeball hit me in the head, I fell sideways and onto the ground. I let out a cry in pain as my elbow scraped against the asphalt ground, I pushed my black hair out of my eyes and looked up. I saw a little boy standing there staring down at me his mouth agpaed and his eyes were big, His big eyes were shining like marbles and they were grey. They looked exactly how the sky looked when the clouds decided to turn grey and crowd together filling the sky with a dark nasty grey color.

I narrowed my eyes and snapped, "What are you looking at?"

He stuttered, "Uh...Umm...Hi, y-y-our p-p-p-r-ret-t-ty."

I raised an eyebrow, "You don't say? Well you not that bad looking yourself."

His high cheekbones started to blush, the color of the reddest strawberry that stood out in a bunch of strawberries. He held out his hands towards me, I hesitated then reached out my little tiny hand and slipped it into his. I felt something, it's quite hard to explain but, something like a spark. I jumped back and cradled my hand to my chest, he stared down at his hand like it was some kind of strange object that he's never seen before.

I felt something hit my foot lightly, and i looked down. There the dogdeball layed, I picked it up and held it away from me towards the boy, like it had some kind of diease.

"Here's your uh...Ball that you hit me with."

He looked up and stared at the ball and carefully reached for it.

"Oh, thanks. Oh, and sorry for hitting you I didn't mean to."

I smiled shyly. "It's okay, didn't really hurt."

His big grey eyes flicked down to my elbow and said, "But that looks like it hurt."

I totally forgot about my elbow and saw it was bleeding, I heard the boy call for one of the teachers. I looked up and he had his hand held out once again.