3.6 Meetign in the Forest 6

Ai Li Sha didn't have to do anything else after that because it was like her body naturally knew what to do from there on. Those wisps automatically entered the vortex and traveled down her veins to her Qi sea.

Before long, her stomach began to feel hot as more and more of those energy wisps entered her Qi sea. She began to breath harder and harder as pain suddenly started to assault her.

Opening her eyes Ai Li Sha tried to stop absorbing the wisps but not only did those wisps continue to be absorbed but the speed also accelerated causing her unbearable pain.

"Ghh." Ai Li Sha vomited blood, but she could not move one inch.

Suddenly her acupoints were pressed by long slender fingers. Immediately her body stopped absorbing the silver sparks and she even ceased seeing them.

Ai Li Sha shakily turned her head toward the person who had helped her.

"T-thank you." Her bloody mouth opened to thank the man clothed in black from head to bottom.

"You are from the Hana Sect?" He asked her without helping her any further.

Ai Li Sha nodded not intending to hide anything from the person who had saved her. Specially because the clothes she wore easily gave her away as a disciple of the Hana Sect.

"Good. Give this to Lu Tian. Take this pill as payment." The man gave her a letter and a golden vial, then he left

Ai Li Sha stared at the man's back as he left not a minute after he had closed her acupoints.

Standing up slowly she held her stomach protectively with one hand and clutched the note and vial with her other hand as hard as she could. Ai Li Sha then took a step forward, only to be overwhelmed by an attack of dizziness. She leaned on a nearby tree and then took one careful step after another until she made her way back to those huge gates that marked the entrance of the Hana Sect.

Ai Li Sha raised a small fist and knocked on the door with as much force as she possibly could.

however, her amount of force was currently comparable to that of a newborn baby. Luckily Master Lu had been eagerly awaiting her return so he could personally congratulate her, and his keen ears easily picked up the tiny noise her fist made.

Master Lu's ears practically jumped up, similar to those of an obedient dog whose master had just returned. He hastily opened the door with an insanely handsome and bright smile on his face "Little Sister! You are back!"

Master Lu's bright eyes looked up but there was no one there.

Losing his smile Master Lu looked down. That's when he noticed the girl who had fainted right in front of the door.

"Little one!" Master Lu picked her up and went to find Han Ei.

Han Ei's room was not far away so it did not take long for Master Lu to arrive.

"Han Ei! Something is wrong with the little one!" Master Lu parted the curtain to Han Ei's room and went to Han Ei's alchemy room where he set Ai Li Sha down on top of a table.

Han Ei had been in the middle of refining some pills but that required a lot of concentration. In other words, her efforts were all wasted when Master Lu broke in and interrupted her.

Han Ei calmly stood up and went over to Master Lu and Ai Li Sha.

Taking a quick look Han Ei then grabbed Ai Li Sha's wrist.

Han Ei's calm demeanor helped to calm Master Lu too. It was as if nothing in the world could faze her.

Han Ei put down Ai Li Sha's hand.

"Senior Brother Lu, Junior Sister will be fine. It appears that this was part of her backlash from when master was trying to help her build her foundation. It is very rare that a backlash is delayed but it seems Junior Sister was unlucky this time."