2.6 Hana Sect Part 3

Pine Mountain was very secluded and hidden in between two taller mountains. It was surrounded by tall lush pine trees, hence the name.

The Hana Sect was built at the very tip of the mountain and looked like and impregnable fortress with several buildings which were surrounded by a tall circular concrete looking wall. The front doors were tall and imposing and made of ivory and jade.

"Greetings to Master and Senior Lu." Three girls chorused as they bowed low after opening the heavy door with ease.

Master Lu pushed Ai Li Sha forward.

"Little Sister, greet these disciples properly. They are your seniors. You will be living and training together with them from now on."

"Greetings, Senior Sisters." Ai li Sha said a little hesitantly. Even though these girls were 'senior sisters' she was already almost twice their age mentally, which made this a very awkward introduction.

The girls looked at her and then shared a look with each other, but whatever mischievous ideas they had were put aside, they could not misbehave in front of their master.

Master Lu smiled at how obedient his junior sisters were. "Properly greet our new Junior disciple." Having received permission the three girls relaxed and surrounded Ai Li Sha.

From behind Master Lu quickly introduced the girls.

"This one is Mi Rai, and this one is Un Mei and this one is Han Ei" As he pointed at them, each girl extended a warm greeting to Ai Li Sha.

"Wow you are so cute!" Said Mi Rai as she pinched Ai Li Sha's adorable dumpling like cheek. She was a young lady or around 12 or 13 years, with golden locks and big blue eyes. She was rather petite, and her skin was extremely light.

"Yes, super cute. So happy we have a new junior sister!" The next to speak pinched Ai Li Sha's other cheek and pulled, she wanted to see how elastic it was. She was also around 12 or 13 with brown hair and light brown eyes, she was just a tad full, almost like she had not grown out of her child fat. Her face was particularly chubby and cherubic. On her forehead was a birthmark or tattoo that looked like a circle surrounded by two little circles. This was her most defining feature.

"Welcome Junior Sister, work Hard." The third girl slapped the other two girl's hands away and extended a sincere greeting to Ai Li Sha. She was slightly older probably approaching 14 or 15 and had wavy light brown hair that fell around a very thin and light-colored face. She had Dark brown expressive eyes and full red painted lips. Her attitude seemed cooler than the other two girls, perhaps she was more mature.

All three girls had their hair pulled up into buns on their heads secured with a black hair pin

Ai Li Sha massaged her stinging cheeks and spoke through gritted teeth. "Thank you, Senior Sisters! I am very happy to meet you!" Ai Li Sha liked children but not those that were mischievous covertly. She was sure her cheeks sported tomato like bruises right now.

The two younger girls smiled and were already planning on how to initiate this Junior Sister of theirs.

"Good to see you will all get along!" Master Lu was happy, completely missing the little bullying that just took place.

Grand Master Xi however was keener and saw everything with a critical eye, but he would not interfere with the affairs of children, so he changed the topic. "Test." He reminded them all that Ai Li Sha still needed to be tested before she was made an official disciple.

"Oh yes. Come everyone Ai Li Sha needs to be tested to see what element she has an affinity with, and we need to conduct the ceremony to properly induct her as a direct disciple of master.

Hearing this the three girls ran to ready the needed things.

Master Lu meanwhile led Ai Li Sha to get changed.

--------

"Our new Junior Sister is so adorable." Mi Rai spoke as she lowered a rock she had been carrying to the ground. It was twice her size, yet she hadn't even broken a sweat.

"Un, un." Un Mei agreed with Mi Rai as she lowered a similar rock several feet from the first.

"You two, focus. Master is accepting a new disciple today. We must make sure everything is done properly" Han Ei shushed the other two as she lowered a marble table on top of the two rocks. Then carefully Han Ei put a stone on top of the table. The stone was round and small, looking much like a crystal ball.

"Is everything ready?" Master Lu approached the girls with Ai Li Sha trailing behind him, now dressed in a turquoise robe from their sect and her hair up in a bun held back with a black hairpin.

"Yes, Senior Brother." Han Ei answered respectfully.

"Good. You to two go and get master for me." He told the two younger girls.

Un Mei and Mi Rai ran like the wind to bring back their master.

soon the ceremony would begin.