2.8 Officially Accepting a Master Part 2

Whenever I feel down I like to read stories like these and also watch videos on YouTube like WWYD and "every day heroes." Such things are always so heartwarming. 

Enjoy,

(Let me know if there are any mistakes, because I always miss something!)

Mercedes

____________________________________

Ai Li Sha, immersed in the moment, quickly turned toward the others and adopting the attitude of the youngest child bowed and sweetly introduced herself.

"Ai Li Sha greets Elder brother and Senior Sisters."

The two more mischievous girls quirked their eyebrows up and then simultaneously furrowed them. Their new little sister looked so very obedient and cute. They actually felt guilty to even have thought of doing something naughty to their new junior sister.

"Junior Sister, please accept this welcome gift from me." Un Mei sheepishly took out a pill, blue and pink in color. "This pill is useful to clean all impurities from your body. It will help you cultivate more easily, and it will make you more beautiful too!" She giggled saying the last part and winked.

Ai Li Sha smiled and accepted the gift. Who didn't want to be more beautiful, as for cultivation she still wasn't too sure what that would do for her, but it could never be bad.

"Here is my gift to you." Mi rai also feeling a bit guilty and shy handed over a ring, purple and black in color. "This is a storage ring. Simply place a drop of blood on it and it will recognize you as its master."

Ai Li Sha raised her brows and immediately bit her finger as hard as she could. She was the type who always wanted to try everything at least once; Though it hurt her finger she was curious to see if it was really true that there was a ring that could recognize a master.

Once the drop of blood fell on the ring it seemed to drink it, slowly the purple and black ring adopted a reddish pink tinge in the middle. Once she put it on it immediately resized to fit her finger.

Ai Li Sha's eyes were wide as saucers as she watched the ring. Even though she was stuck in shock the others saw nothing strange about the matter and continued on as if nothing out of the normal had happened.

"Here. This is my present!" Master Lu brought out a plushie looking fur ball. it was tiny, the size of a hand.

Ai Li Sha accepted it with a puzzled look. She could not figure out what the heck it was!

As soon as the plushie landed on her hand it moved and unfurled it limbs. In fact, it was a little wolf. It was so small, so adorable, so delicate.

"This is a snow wolf. Once you improve your mental strength you can subdue it and form a contract with it." Master Lu explained as it tickled the beast on the belly.

The beast mewled and squirmed.

In that moment not just Ai Li Sha but also all the other ladies present fell in love instantly. Hugging the little beast to her bosom a smile blossomed on Ai Li Sha's face as she looked up at Master Lu.

Han Ei had not though to prepare a gift because there had been no notice of a new disciple. She didn't even have any idea how the others had prepared one so quickly.

Master Lu could tell Han Ei's felt troubled, so he lent her a hand. "Junior Sister Han Ei, didn't you say you were going to teach little Ai Li Sha how to properly cultivate as her welcome present?"

Han Ei lowered her head a little embarrassed, but she still nodded in agreement.

"Really? Thank you!" Ai Li Sha was ecstatic. Finally, someone was going to teach her. The sooner she learned the faster she could be stronger and the faster she could beat up Elder Brother Lu!

At this point Grand Master Xi walked over and passed her a book. Following that he walked away without even saying goodbye.

All his disciples watched him walk away, following his lonely broad back with their eyes.

"Let's start your training right now." Han Ei was never one to waste time. now that she agreed to teach, she would make sure Ai Li Sha surpassed her own limits. Immediately she pulled Ai Li Sha away and took her to a wooden stage at the heart of the sect.

The stage was large and could easily accommodate a hundred Ai Li Shas and Han Eis. The two went to the very middle of the stage and sat down.