3.5 Meeting in the Forest 5

Ai Li Sha and Mi Rai were left to stare at the blood that still needed to be cleaned.

Today Ai Li Sha decided that she would abandon all thought other than the most positive ones against Master Lu. She rather liked her life and today she found that Master Lu could be vengeful.

If she were truthful, she would admit she was a little afraid of him now, but at the same time she appreciated his approach. Out of deference to Grand Master Xi Master Lu had mostly ignored Master Ren, but for her safety Master Lu had hardened his heart and used Master Lu and Ru Qian as examples to show that he would protect Ai Li Sha to the death.

Ai Li Sha's heart had softened toward Master Lu with every day he showed her care. Now she truly accepted Master Lu as her own brother. Though not connected by blood she would never forget his care for her. She was now officially thoroughly touched by his love for her.

"Mi Rai, can you tell me how to use the pill Sister Un Mei gave me? I think I am ready now." Ai Li Sha felt like a weight had been taken off of her after her fight in the forest and after seeing how much Master Lu cared for her.

"Taking the pill shouldn't be done until after you can cultivate. There is no sense in clearing your veins now when you do not know how to cultivate yet." Mi Rai cautioned Ai Li Sha.

Ai Li Sha smiled at Mi Rai. "I think I can do it now."

Mi Rai opened her mouth slightly in surprise. "Did you have a moment of comprehension?" She asked.

Ai Li Sha smiled a little more brightly. "All I know if that I feel much lighter compared to before and I feel that I can finally be calm enough to open my mind to the possibilities you all speak of."

Mi Rai ran up to Ai Li Sha and grabbed her hand. "Then let's go to the Ten Thousand Evermore Tree right now!" Mi Rai ran like mad, even almost causing Ai Li Sha to fly behind her.

"W-wait!" Ai Li Sha tried to dig her feet onto the ground to stop Mi Rai.

"Senior Sister! I want to go to the forest!" Ai Li Sha had just decided in that moment that she wanted to go to the same spot where she had fought Ru Qian and Mu Yen.

Mi Rai stopped and seeing the decisiveness in the other's eyes nodded slowly. "Alright. I will tell the others to set up an array so no one will bother you."

Ai Li Sha noted down the word array and then hoped away. She would find out what that was later.

In the forest Ai Li Sha found Mu Yen's body and decided to bury it. Even though she had no feelings for Mu Yen she did not want to see those soulless eyes staring at her.

After burying Mu Yen Ai Li Sha sat down in lotus position. She took one breath and relaxed her entire body. Her mind was completely clear, it was like a white hazy fog had spread throughout her deed subconscious. Slowly she breathed and she started to see silver flecks of light jumping joyfully throughout the fog like a silver lining.

Those flecks soon turned to gorgeous wisps that surrounded her and danced around her.

Ai Li Sha's little mouth turned up in a smile. She knew it! This time she could see those little wisps.

She then imagined that her glabella was a vortex and she encouraged those wisps to enter that vortex.