4.3 Mission in Wei Li Part 3

Happy new year! 2020!!!

Ai Li Sha was running back to her masters living quarters as fast as she could, she was already a few minutes late. She had tried to hurry but her Senior sisters had held her back, surprised and happy for her first mission out of the mountain.

She had only just gotten away from them with the little bundle her senior sisters had pushed into her arms.

Originally, she had intended to take only a few things and then hurry back, now she had a bundle of things. But even though it took her two hours to get away from her Senior sisters she could not keep the smile from her tender face.

When she had been the Allen heiress she had been at the top of the world, but she had lacked the one thing money could not buy. True love and care. She had lost those two important things when her beloved family had been murdered. As Ai Li Sha she had an abundance of that once more. Even if sometimes that love bordered on overbearing, she would never trade those feelings, not when she already knew what despair and loneliness felt like.

Hugging the little package tightly she then sent it into her space ring.

She arrived at her Master's place at the same time he was exiting.

She was very surprised when her master signaled for her to follow him immediately after seeing him.

Grand Master Xi was moving very quickly because he was actually in a big hurry to get to the palace. It had taken him a couple of hours to settle the urgent matters at the sect or he would have left sooner.!

He had very good feeling as he still remembered the little boy that had become Emperor Ou. He had taught that child with as much care as Master Lu and Ren. Those three children had been his first disciples, so he cared for them specially more compared to others.

As soon as he saw Ai Li Sha he nodded at her and left quickly without another word. They kept the quick pace throughout the night and the morning.

They arrived at the bustling capital early the next morning and already it was extremely busy.

Grand Master Xi was very nimble and avoided all contact with the bustling people of the never sleeping capital.

Ai Li Sha was usually very focused on her task, but she had never been to the capital, actually she had never really left the mountains. Sometimes she would be sent to follow her master to other Sects for errands but those were usually in secluded places and it was just like being in the mountain where their sect was.

This bustling capital was totally different. It was lively, vibrant and it seemed that when activity ended another one quickly replaced it. She was so amazed by this ancient scene that she successfully managed to get herself lost.

When she finally realized that she was no longer able to see her Master her face fell. Ai Li Sha immediately dashed madly and circled around the capital looking for her master. Unfortunately for her by this time her master had been met by the secret guards Prince Oji had sent and had already begun to make his way to the Palace.

Grand Master Xi had noticed when Ai Li Shi had separated from him, his senses were too keen not to realize, but he had thought she had done it on purpose. He had told her the previous day where they were going so he just assumed she would make her way over later.

Although he still treated Ai Li Sha like a small child, he did not baby her like his stubborn disciples!

If Ai Li Sha had known what her master was thinking she would have immediately been touched by how much he believed in her. Instead she was worrying about how her master would punish her for bungling so early into her first mission.