2.5 Hana Sect Part 2

Future, destiny, prosperity.

A little bit late, but here you go (A little longer than usual too-- Sorry).

Once this arc is over, she will grow up too~

Enjoy!

Serena12195

_______________

Master Lu faced the men and smiled, preparing to show off his powers in front of Ai Li Sha. He really hoped she would be impressed and like him lots more.

"There are ten martial levels and there are 4 attributes, fire, water, earth, and wind. Within each of the attributes exists the same ten martial levels. As you progress in the martial levels you will learn to use the attributes, but there will always be one attribute you excel at." Master Lu graciously explained.

Then, taking out a whip Master Lu gracefully flung its tail toward one of the men. The whip was immediately surrounded by swirling flame; Instead of a whip it looked like a fire snake was dancing through the air.

The man at whom the whip was aimed could see his life flashing through his eyes. Turning to flee, he was able to take one step before his efforts failed. The whip wrapped around him and flames engulfed the lower half of his body.

"HUAA HAHA G-AAAA!" The man screamed in pain and rolled around foolishly trying to put it out. Just as he felt the flame travel up toward his upper body, the flames disappeared, and he was left dazed as he looked at his charred legs.

The other two men wasted no more time and tried to flee. They no longer cared about how delicious Ai Li Sha looked nor about how much money they could get for selling Master Lu to a male brothel. But at just that moment Grand Master Xi raised a hand and both men were immobilized. Faint unknown dust surrounded them like a shroud.

Master Lu smiled and continued.

"That was merely a showing of what a third level Fire attribute would look like. That is the level most practitioners reach with ease, after that the hurdle to a higher level is the difference between a hill and a mountain."

Master Lu then raised two fingers, a small bit of electricity traveled between them. Those sparks lifted from his fingers, growing and amassing speed as they traveled into the glabella of each of the two-remaining men. In an instant the two men were screaming and writhing in pain. It did not take too long before their eyes rolled back in their heads and they fainted. They had been burned internally, their organs were still suffering from powerful shocks and scorching flames.

Ai Li Sha swallowed loudly at the cruel actions. She had just watched three men be nearly fried alive, both internally and externally, but she did not judge any of Master Lu's actions. She knew, those three were the wanted murderers and rapists she had seen the wanted posters for in the town they had just left. For such people she felt no pity, but their punishments still seemed a little too cruel for her taste.

Master Lu walked closer to the men. "The human body is a great electrical conduit. Once you arrive at my level you do not need a weapon to direct your attacks and you can easily destroy someone from the inside out. This is what power is."

Then Master Lu Extended an arm and with great force hit the ground causing a rumbling, which turned into shaking, which finally split the ground and swallowed the three men before it sealed itself seamlessly once more. "Furthermore, when you are at my level you can do fun things like influence nature itself!" Master Lu said with bright eyes as the three murderers forever disappeared from the world.

It was like the three men had never existed and it was like nothing had ever happened.

Ai Li Sha continued to stare at Master Lu with incredulity. Just how much power did his noble body hold to be able to influence the Earth itself in but a breath?

Taking out a handkerchief to clean his hands Master Lu cleared his throat and continued his lesson. "There are other levels, but most people will never reach them in their lifetime. When we return to the sect, we will test you and then we will know what type of element you have an affinity for. Oh, and in case you are curious about me, I am currently a Practitioner of Lightning and Fire level 5. I am a rare dual attribute practitioner." Master Lu smiled and puffed out his chest as if he was a peacock, he waited for praise from Ai Li Sha.

However, Ai Li Sha's thoughts had long ago trailed off.

Ai Li Sha looked at the ground. He was already so powerful literally causing the earth to move and shake at his whim, yet he was not at the most powerful level nor was he even an Earth attribute! She bit her lip shaking in anticipation.

Meanwhile Master Lu a little annoyed at being ignored puffed out his lips and took Ai Li Sha's hand to pull her along. She was becoming used to it and was so preoccupied she did not notice, not even when she was pulled more than a mile.

Suddenly Ai Li Sha smiled cutely, this world was so amazing, so full of surprises! Were people here even still considered human? She wondered.

Turning her small face to look at Master Lu she said, "Big brother, can how about you teach me now?" Ai Li Sha tried act as cute as she could, fully trying to utilize the looks of the little girl whose body she inhabited. After her dreams she knew the girl was quite becoming and in business one knows to always take advantage of all advantages. She even talked to Master Lu with more familiarity.

Master Lu's lips twitched but he could not force back the smile he had tried to hide. It was so hard to deny anything when the rosy cheeked little girl looked up at him with her expectant wide bottomless black eyes. When she fluttered her eyelashes, he felt as if an arrow pierced his heart. He looked at the chubby little hand he held and changed his smile to be a gentle one.

"My cute little sister. We cannot do that." He said in an overly sweet and indulgent tone.

Ai Li Sha immediately lost the cute expression and stared at him coldly.

Oho, my little sister is a feisty one. Hehe, but master Lu did not mind instead he reached down and pinched her cheek.

Ai Li Sha pursed her lips and said no more. She only decided once again that someday she would certainly teach this man a good lesson. For now, she was too weak and had to resist the urge.

By the next morning they arrived at their destination. Pine Mountain.