4.11 Mission in Wei Li Part 11

As night approached Ki Gongzhu offered Ai Li Sha a room fit for a Princess, but Ai Li Sha swiftly declined. With the cover of the night surely things would get interesting. If Crown Prince Oji was so antsy to the point of calling for her Master, then most likely their enemies were already mobilizing.

Ai Li Sha leaned against a tree and watched the little cabin with great expectation as she hid her breath. She had removed most of her traps and was waiting for some fun. She was very relaxed as she waited. She was so quiet she almost melted into the background, in contrast her eyes and her senses were working overtime looking for and dissecting every movement.

Before long a shadow appeared, much to Ai Li Sha's delight. It circled the cabin twice, very quietly. Then the shadow tried to open the door and finding it blocked the shadow raised one hand and imbued some energy onto it, then the shadow aimed and struck the door creating a human size hole on the wood. Everything was done quietly, even from her little corner Ai Li Sha could not hear what she was obviously seeing.

Ai Li Sha  watched the shadow with a smirk on her face. This was definitely an assassin. His movements were too quiet and deliberate to be anything else.

The shadow slowly and stealthily entered the room.

Ai Li Sha moved even more quietly then the shadow and entered the room only a moment after the shadow. Her movements were so untraceable that she was able to stand in front of the door as she openly watched the shadow move.

If the shadow only turned back to look, they would have seen her.

The shadow next went to stand by the bed where the emperor lay.

The shadow pushed back the curtain that surrounded the bed and looked into the space.

Ai Li Sha walked to stand right behind the shadow and smiled slightly. This was her first time using her skills on a mission, it was quite fun.

She slowly raised her hand and moving her wrist she tapped once on the shadow's shoulder.

The shadow turned around and immediately the person's eyes widened. Everything else was covered, but the eyes were enough to reveal the shock upon seeing Ai Li Sha.

"Finally, you noticed me. I was starting to think I was invisible." Ai Li Sha still smiled as she looked at the person dressed in black.

The shadow person said nothing and immediately took a knife out from his sleeve and aimed at Ai Li Shas chest.

Ai Li Sha's brow's rose as she reached out with one hand and caught the knife between two fingers.

"That is quite dangerous." Ai Li Sha was rather excited, so she had instinctively turned to the cool respective and detached tone she had used for nineteen years as Clarissa. She had found that such a tone was usually best when trying to unnerve others. When she used that tone people always thought she was eerie, cold, imposing and oppressive!

The shadow person released his hand on the knife and tried to move back. Unfortunately, Ai Li Sha had long ago anticipated this and had already moved even closer to the shadow, causing the shadow to be essentially cornered.

"Did you think such sloppy moves could cause me any trouble?" Ai Li Sha looked at the shadow person's eyes with her black eyes and tried to read their expression.

"Still not talking?" She asked.

"Fine, I don't want to waste my time." Ai Li Sha was tired of playing so she simply reached out with her hand and squeezed the shadow persons neck for one second then two, by the third she released the shadow person and the shadow crumpled to floor. Not lifeless, after all they would need to extract some information, luckily that was not her job.

She ensured the shadow person would not wake up and after binding the hands and arms she left to find Nanny Gu so she could inform the prince of the catch of the day.

Several minutes later the prince appeared. His appearance was a little askew clearly showing that he had hurried over after just waking up.

"I hid him by the bushes next to cabin's door. You'll need to put up another door." She calmly told him the answer to his question before he could even ask it.

Prince Oji by now was used to her slightly rude attitude and quickly thanked her and went to find the intruder. Two trusted guards trailed behind.

'Messy, messy' Ai Li Sha felt just a tiny little bit of pity for the stupid intruder who had though they could do something under her watch.

Having done her duty, she finally went to sleep.

She secretly hoped next time they would send a stronger person that could at least make her break a sweat.