2.4 Hana Sect Part 1

Enjoy~

Serena12195

__________________

After some steps Grand Master Xi pointed at a spot and gestured for Ai Li Sha to sit.

Then Grand Master Xi also sat and then...

Nothing!

Grand Master Xi sat quietly in a lotus position with his eyes closed.

Ai Li Sha immediately felt like a fool. What was the point of this?

Ai Li Sha furrowed her brow and surreptitiously glanced at Grand Master Xi.

He was really old, he seemed to be approaching 70 or 80 years. He had silver and white hair and a clean face with many fine wrinkles. His hands were also very aged, but they looked strong and sturdy. He looked like a grandfather from a nice family of refined nobles. The mint blue robe he had changed into seemed to repel all dirt and dust and only completed the look of a refined noble.

An hour passed then two, and they did nothing but meditate. At some point Master Lu arrived and was doing the exact same thing.

Finally, having had enough Ai Li Sha stood up, fully intending to voice out her dissatisfaction. However, before she could she fell back down, her head was dizzy, and she felt like she was suffocating.

Master Lu caught her small body as she fell and helped her sit. "Why did you stand up so quickly. Do you not realize Master was trying to help you build up a foundation? Now you have dispersed all the energies and even injured yourself!" He scolded her while cradling her at the same time.

With her ears ringing Ai Li Sha made a displeased face, "What does that even mean?" She had not felt anything earlier, nothing but the wind softly passing by her every so often.

Master Lu pursed his lips at her attitude and after helping her recline on a sturdy tree he stood up with purpose. He extended a hand and soon electricity appeared on it. Then he raised the other, and a fireball formed.

"Wahhhh! What is this?" Never had Ai Li Sha seen something so magical! Forgetting her discomfort, she slowly stood up, never removing her eyes from the electricity and fire. She circled him, wondering if he was performing a trick.

But he wasn't.

Master Lu chuckled as he saw her chin nearly touching the floor. It made him feel quite accomplished to see her like that. "Did you perhaps doubt Master? What you have just seen is child's play compared to what Master will teach you." Master Lu replied mysteriously as he placed his hand behind his back.

"Earlier Master was trying to help you build a foundation. I am a practitioner of dual attributes, lighting and fire, master on the other hand has a heavenly attribute called the divine wind. He was earlier trying to help you with his divine wind to have a stable foundation so you could progress with your cultivation faster, but you ruined that, and Master even suffered a backlash." Master Lu shook his head in reproach as he continued to explain.

Ai Li Sha looked down in shame. "But I did not feel anything..." She said.

Master Lu exhaled. "Of course you would not. Master is a practitioner at a level you could never imagine. Little sister I do not mean to offend you but how could the inexperienced you possibly fathom the depths of Master's abilities and intentions?"

Grand Master Xi slowly approached the duo. His face was very pale. He had already needed to replenish his cultivation earlier and now he had suffered a backlash. As a result he would not need only a few days to recover instead he would need a few months.

Ai Li Sha saw the elderly pale face approach her and she felt immensely guilty. She had underestimated Grand Master Xi and it was obvious she had hurt him as a result. Facing up Ai Li Sha showed remorse on her face. "I am sorry." She said to Grand Master Xi.

The old man looked at her for a moment and then reaching out his hand he softly patted her head of soft black hair.

That single movement was very warm and told Ai Li Sha, all is fine.

Ai Li Sha blushed pink and smiled at Grand Master Xi. Slowly she was falling in love with this grandfather figure. She had never had a grandfather, so she very much treasured the experience.

Grand Master Xi knew that he would have to help Ai Li Sha a different way since she had wasted this chance. This could only be done at the sect. Since he and Little Lu had already taken care of the demons they had come to kill in the area it was time they returned.

Grand Master Xi gestured at Master Lu and before Ai Li Sha knew it, she was feeling a warmth throughout her bodily that thoroughly relaxed her.

Surprised Ai Li Sha looked over at Master Lu. He was holding her hand and a soft red light surrounded their joined hands. "Teach me to do that." Ai Li Sha said as she held on tighter to Master Lu's hand. For the first time she did not mind his sticky nature and watched as closely as she could. She knew he was healing her because she could feel it down to her bones.

No response was given, instead Master Lu raised his head high and pretended to ignore her.

Ai Li Sha however knew, this person in front of her, she needed to befriend him properly. In business one must always make connections so as to have different options and outlets when problems occurred. "Elder brother, can you teach little sister?" She blinked twice innocently. She felt a little disgusted at herself but, in that moment, she was but a weak child, she could not afford to be arrogant yet.

Master Lu already liked this little girl a great deal, for her to act so cutesy.... How could his heart not melt? Immediately his lips loosened.

"Alright! But you need to be at least a level three practitioner before you can do this move. You also have to be an earth or fire attribute."

"What different levels? Also, what are the attributes?" Ai Li Sha asked feeling completely excited at the new world Master Lu was introducing her to.

Master Lu looked at her strangely. "You don't even know this?" He was truly flabbergasted; this was basic knowledge. What was that useless Ren teaching this child for her not to know even this?

Ai Li Sha looked at him with clear annoyance. She did not like being treated like she was stupid!

Ai Li Sha glowered and removed her hand from his, placing them on her hips. "Answer my question!"

Master Lu's lips turned up seeing her domineering attitude. Even being ordered around he found it cute. Surely if Ai Li Sha knew she would shiver from being creeped out.

"Alright, alright. I will explain, and you will not be mad anymore?" Master Lu looked at AI Li Sha with an expression of pleading.

Ai Li Sha really did want to know so she nodded.

"In that case let us use those rats that have been watching us since a little while ago as fodder and I will explain by demonstrating." Having said so, he waived a hand and a very strong burst of power pushed toward Ai Li Sha.

Three men stumbled forward and fell on their faces.