4.9 Mission in Wei Li

Just as Ai Li Sha was going to extract the secrets to pastry making Prince Oji returned.

He looked at the two women a little awkwardly, feeling like he had interrupted something. "Little Master, in case anyone sees you, I think it would be best to keep your identity secret." Prince Oji said.

Ai Li Sha nodded at the obvious suggestion.

"So, it might be best to simply introduce you to any who ask as a distant cousin from our Mother's side. We can say that you came from a far-away state to the capital in order to find a marriage partner. This will allow you to freely enter and leave the palace as well as give legitimate reason for your presence. Does this sound alright?"

"Hmm. That is fine." Ai Li Sha did not really care what excuse they used. All she wanted was those delicious pastries. Ever since she inhabited little Ai Li Sha's body she had begun to let loose. In the past as Clarissa had been wound very tightly, even her personal servants she did not trust. On weekends she would leave in secret after dismissing her servants only because she needed that reprieve. She feared if she did not unwind out in the outdoors, she would have gone crazy. Now that she was in a new world and did not have to worry about the hidden monsters that were seeking her fortune, she had slowly unfurled her wings and her true personality had quickly emerged. If she wanted to learn something, she would learn it, if she wanted to do something, she would do it, if she wanted to eat sweets until she dropped, she was going to attempt it.

"Wonderful!" Prince Oji immediately left now that the matter was settled.

Nanny Gu opened the door for him and saluted as he left. Nanny Gu had been the trusted servant that had come along with Ki Gongzhu earlier.

"Ki Gongzhu, should I get a change of clothes for the lady?" Nanny Gu respectfully asked. Pointing out that although Ai Li Sha was cleanly dressed, she was not dressed as beautifully or intricately as a lady from a large family should be.

"That would be a g-good idea." Ki Gongzhu was blushing with her head hung low as she replied. She was extremely embarrassed because Ai Li Sha's bright eyes had not left her from the moment she had tasted the treats.

"Ki Gongzhu, such a pretty name." Ai Li Sha was nearly salivating at the prospect of future foods the Princess would offer her. Now she just wanted to butter the Princess up, maybe she would return with her to the sect.

At that moment Nanny Gu returned with the new set of clothes.

Ai Li Sha looked at them for a moment. Personally, she thought her cloths were good. She was wearing a light blue robe. It was clean and decorated with small white flowers... But she could see how something so simple might not do well at a place like this one where the finer the silk and the more abundant the gold the higher the status.

"Well... where should I change?" Ai Li Sha asked. The cabin was very small and there was not much room for anything other than sitting.

"Little Master, if you do not mind my palace is just behind this cabin. I'm sure leaving for just a moment to change won't be a problem, eight?" Princess Ki quickly showed Ai Li Sha the way to her palace.

"You can just call me Ai Li Sha." Said Ai Li Sha as she followed behind.

"Very well, then Miss Ai Li Sha--"

"Just Ai Li Sha, remember I will be playing your cousin. What cousin calls another cousin with too much respect." Ai Li Sha's eyes formed crescent moon as she laughed at the Princess' flustered expression.

'This Princess must have been sheltered all her life. She is going to be fun to tease!'

"Of Course, Cousin Ai Li Sha." The Princess' face turned red as strands of her black hair fell forward after she had reached out to touch her hot face in a very lady like manner.

"Wow, little cousin Reina, I have never been able to achieve such a lady like look before! Teach me, I bet a look like that would work really well on Elder brother. It would certainly scare him." Ai Li Sha, now that she was in front of what she regarded as an innocent lady who was as weak as a twig, was really letting loose and getting ready to enjoy her one week here. She thought she might as well treat it as a vacation.