"Mama? Papi? What are you guys doing?" I ask my parents as I sat on the couch, watching them both dance in the center of the living room. I was thirteen at the moment and my older sister, Dallas, sat next to me as we watch our parents.

"Bailando el tango," (Dancing tango,) Mom says as dad swirls her around before bringing her back to him, music softly played in the background.

I was pulled in a trance as I watch them dance, Dallas just as me was also pulled in the dance. They both dance together, swiftly and quickly, they were into the dance and focus only on their movements and each other.

"Can I learn?" I ask them, wanting so badly to learn how to dance like that.

They chuckled and pulled away from each other as Dallas agrees next to me, wanting to learn also.

"Come over here cariño," Mom says and I nod, walking over to her. Dallas went to dad while I went to mom. She takes my hands and shows me a few steps.

"See? Soon enough you'll be dancing like a star," She tells me and I grin at her as I took a few steps forward.

That night I learned how to dance tango, and from then on, I practice until I got it all right. Dad was always my partner and soon he set me up for dance lessons.

"Demi? Hello? You kinda spaced out on me there," Mom says, snapping me out of my memory.

"Oh sorry mami, I was just remembering the time you showed me how to dance tango," I say, smiling sheepishly as I balance the phone between my shoulder while I grab my plate and threw away my trash.

I could practically hear her smiling. "You fell in love with it ever since you saw me and your father dancing," She says and I nod, looking over at my clock to see that Bianca would be here soon to pick me up.

"I did, tango is beautiful. I love it, listen mama, me and the crew are gonna go out and have some fun in the club, you know check out the latest dances and stuff." I tell her and grab my small purse that I could carry around, hearing a honk outside my apartment.

"Okay amor, have fun. Tell the others that I say hi, love you sweetie. Be safe." She says and I nod, turning off the lights and walking out of my apartment, locking my door shut.

"Will do, bye mami, love you." I say and smiled before hanging up. I put my phone in my purse as I hop inside Bianca's car, smiling at her as I reach over and I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine.

"Ready to dance your ass off?" She asks me as she starts to drive again, I nodded, grinning at her.

"Totally, tonight we're gonna have the night of our lives." I say and she grins at me before turning up the radio, we rock out to the radio until we got to the club.

Once we were inside, we found ourselves with the rest of the crew, they were seated at a big circular booth.

"Hey guys!" I say as we walk up to them. They yelled back their greetings because the music was really loud and there was a lot of people around, dancing or talking. I slid in the booth next to Alicia and grinned at all my old and new friends.

Hours later, we were still at the club and the guys were a bit tipsy but not drunk. I didn't drink because I wanted to keep my sober record, I only had some coke or water. I was dancing by myself in the crowd on the dance floor, just swaying my hips and moving my arms around as I danced to the music.

I look over at Nick who was sitting on a stool at the bar, a beer in his hand as he talks with Diego. He was watching me, bringing the bottle to his lips as he shoots me a smirk.

I smirk at him, motioning him with my body to join me. He does, he leaves his bottle on the bar, pats Diego on the back and makes his way toward me as the song changes.

Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown came up and everyone was on the dance floor, dancing along to the song as they threw their hands in the air.

Nick had his hands on my hips while my back faced him, my arms around his neck as we danced together.

"If your sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air," Chris sings and I threw my hands in the air, grinning at Nick as I faced him. He threw his hands in the air with me, grinning down at me as we danced together.

"Turn it up, just dance with me, turn it up, just dance with me," I sang along, wounding my arms around his neck and swaying my hips. He turns me around and I pressed my ass against him. I started to grind onto him as he squeezes my hips, I smirk to myself as we both grind.

I turn around, dancing with him as I moved my body with the beat, he follows me. We danced until we couldn't stand anymore.

We danced the night away.