Unintended Feelings

(You)

At this point I was at my breaking point, I was already pushed to my limit. My mood was always terrible and I'm always angry about something, that something was no surprise to be BEN including myself. When will this sick show end? It's been a few days since I have eaten, weeks since I've slept, perhaps months of this stupid and torturous life. I don't care about justice anymore, there's a thin chance that I'll get one. No one is out there to even remember that I actually exist.

I groaned then slammed my fists into the mattress, it was clear that I was going insane. It was so odd to think of a normal girl to have a close to fantasy life being captured and tortured just for someone's sickening desire, I have been having a hard time to believe how far I've come. All those tears, those smiles, those laughters and generally anything meant nothing to me anymore. I'm just so sick,when will death come knocking my head out of this?

Eventually, I hear the door open, words were not enough to describe how much I wanted it to be shut forever, I might as well starve to death. Then I felt the mattress sink from across me, I faced away from him with balled fists gripping the sheets. All of those different scenes, those different kinds of torture that happened to me came to insult me once again. In the end, I don't actually know who to blame for my fate.

I feel like I'm going to burst any moment now, I notice how he shifted closer to me. He started playing with my hair if only I could chop those hands off. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist, I was used to his embrace now yet it still disgusted me. Apparently, he now decided to leave butterfly kisses on the back of my neck, his cold lips gave me goosebumps but I had to draw the line somewhere. With that, I easily freed myself from his embrace and stood up, I didn't bother to look at him in the eye but I saw how he had an indescribable expression on his face. I moved to the other side of the bed, I sat as I crossed my arms ready to flip at any minute.

BEN was stubborn enough to not take notice of my state, he should be clever enough to determine my emotions at the moment. Just like what he did before, he wrapped his arms around my waist but this time he pulled me closer where he rested his face on the crook of my neck. I was shaking with anger, I groaned loudly knowing how tight his grip on me making it difficult to free myself.

"Don't have something important to do?"

The tone of my voice was obviously annoyed and frustrated, he simply chuckled at this making my anger increase.

"Apparently this is something I consider important to do"

God, I hated how cocky he sounds, that was it, once I have my mouth open I will not be stopped easily.

"That's pathetic"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you're pathetic"

"Look who's talking-"

"Aren't you smart enough to realize how pathetic you are?"

"You should be asking that to yourself, oh wait! You're just a dumb girl, you couldn't realize that"

"And you're just someone who was drowned and decided to waste his second part of existence through torture and revenge"

Finally, it was silent, I never expected to let those words escape from my mouth, but I didn't regret it. I could sense BEN becoming angry about this, and with that, he threw me into the bed where he crawled on top of me as we glared at each other.