Escaping is Useless

(You)

I took a sip of my alcohol as I stared outside of the store's window, I found myself smiling after what I did. I know it's wrong but I can't help but admit it was fun. I suddenly put my head on his shoulder then sighed, I hear him giggle as he slightly tilted his head above mine.

I could get used to this

I  couldn't prevent myself from smiling widely as I did, finally taking the last sip of my alcohol I leaned my body much closer to his. He felt cold but it didn't bother me much, we remained like that for what it felt like forever.

[Name]?

Yeah?

You know I love you right?

Of course my fairy boy

I thought we agreed to not call me that?

But it really suits you

He giggled as I did as well. I felt him sneak his hand into mine as we interlocked our hands together not wanting to let go, everything felt so good, it felt so right like it was meant to happen. You know, me and him, alone in a convenience store that we trashed by throwing random items at each other. It was actually cheezy but romantic, to be honest.

I want to stay like this forever

We can

I know

Are you willing to spend eternity with me?

Definitely, how about you?

Absolutely

I smiled again, there was no way I'm denying this feeling. Suddenly I felt him kiss my right temple, chuckling at this I kissed him back on his cheek. With a smile, he attacked me with a kiss on my forehead. The moon stayed still while the clouds moved throughout the night, it was strange but beautiful. I couldn't see a single star in the night sky which was odd.

I love you [Name]

I-

My eyes fluttered open as I was greeted with dizziness, groaning noticing the sunlight shining over to my face. Thankfully the dizziness went away quickly finally giving me a clear vision of a white ceiling, I found myself lying on bed. Quickly I turned to my side to only see blood-red eyes and an amused smirk, I flinched before knowing it was that Link Wannabe.

"Good Morning [Name], did you have a wonderful dream? I bet I was in it"

I thought for a while before remembering a fragment of the dream I had. I felt my stomach flip as I prevented myself from throwing up. Why of all things I dreamt about me and him being all lovey-dovey? To be frank, it was just straight-up gross though I would like to find the reason why I had such a dream. Suddenly I remembered last time being awake, it was him on top of me looking at me with a murderous expression until he knocked me out. 

My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that I wasn't in my room, I was somewhere unfamiliar. Frustration and panic rose inside of me making me sit up, I felt something cold on my right ankle causing me to look at my foot only to see a that I was handcuffed on the bed. I felt so confused and furious at the moment while ignoring the Drowned boy completely.