A Murderer For A Savior

(You)

It has been two days since I have last seen BEN, but I wasn't complaining, to be frank, I was glad. Those two days somehow felt like a week, mostly I got to spend it all with the guy with raven hair. He would always chain me into the wall in his room while he worked on his paintings, he doesn't treat me as bad I expected. He fed me, let's me take baths, and even sleep on his bed, needless to say, he was a great person...I think. Of course, I didn't saw an opportunity to talk or get to know him better, the guy had a private life that is hard to open, heck I don't even know his name.

Before I noticed he was already sitting right in front of me on the floor, he observed me with those icy blue eyes in which I grew fond of secretly. There are times that we almost had a conversation but mostly we would stare at each other oddly without a reason, thankfully I had the guts to talk or ask him whatever I desired to and I was glad he wasn't bothered about it.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no, it's just I'm bored"

"Well, why don't you go paint some more?"

"I wish to do something else"

"Like what?"

"I don't know"

"It looks like you're looking for a staring contest"

We giggled at this, it felt so nice and strange to be with him, it seemed like nothing was actually wrong. Suddenly an idea popped inside my head, with that I decided to bring that idea to reality.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"What kind of game?"

"I ask you a question and you have to answer it then vice versa, it's not technically a game but I hope it will kill your boredom"

He gave me a small smile of understanding,I smiled back at this thinking how rarely he would do that. Finally, I have thought of a perfect question to ask.

"I go first, what's your name?"

"H-Helen, though I prefer you not to call me with that name and please don't ask why..."

"Is that so? Well, what should I call you then since you don't like being called Helen?"

"I...I don't actually know..."

Helen seemed to be shy when we discussed this, apparently, I have to call him something else since he didn't like to be called with his own name.

"How about I call you Len? or maybe Leny? Though Nell will be nice-"

"You don't have to give me a nickname to call me with, it's fine that you don't call me anything"

He was playing with his hands while avoiding eye contact, it's clear that he was uncomfortable so I decided to shut up and just call him nothing. My mind instantly reminded me of the night he first hugged me, I couldn't find the reason for that and I couldn't make myself forget about it, I found myself thinking it was something important yet unknown. Without noticing, I was staring at him directly while he stared back awkwardly.

"Is there something wrong? You looked bothered"

"It's nothing, I'm fine"