Trusting a Sadist

(You)

My eyes fluttered open only to feel something cold wrapped around my upper body, confused as I focused my eyes only to see two familiar skinny arms wrapped around my torso, I felt like throwing up after noticing who exactly owns those hands. I remained still after feeling his head move slightly on top of mine.

What the fuck is he doing?!

My mind screamed at him, I tried to move my body to face him but his arms were too secured around me making it quite hard to move. I groaned as I grabbed his arms forcefully then pulling it off my body, I heard a loud snort as I noticed the hands move by its own. He rubbed his eyes and opened it, I was now facing him as I observed him silently. I noticed that he had a very cute nose making me slightly jealous of it, I looked closely at his facial features only to admit silently to myself that he looks very handsome.

Even for a ghost like him, he looks very attractive

I better not stare for too long

"Like what you see [Name]?"

Before I knew it, BEN was facing me fully awake with his famous smirk already on his face, I blushed in utter embarrassment and forced my body to face away from him. I hear him chuckle from behind me as I felt his presence getting close to me, eventually, he wrapped his arms around my upper body again then resting his chin on top of my head.

"You remind me of a cute little plushie, it makes me want to squeeze you tight until you suffocate to death~"

I groaned at his words resulting him laugh loudly, I attempted to wiggle my way out from his arms but his grip on me was very strong leaving me trapped.

"You know I have school today and I'll become late if you won't let me go"

I told him with a fake sweet voice, unexpectedly he removed his arms around me then finally getting off the bed, I thanked the heavens above as I stood up as well. While looking in my closet for some fresh new clothes, I noticed that he was holding my phone and seemed to be peeking at something, with frustration I stomped to him and swiped my phone away from his hands.

"Stop snooping on my phone"

"I guess that crush of yours asked you out in a date..."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Check your phone"

I looked down to my phone in my hands, I noticed that Ben had sent me a text message making me want to scream with happiness.

Ben: Hey [Name] do you mind meeting me in the computer lab after school? I kinda want to hang out with you again...

"He just wants to kidnap you then rape you"

"SHUT UP"

Completely ignoring the bastard I finally typed my response with a large smile glued on to my face.

Me: Sure, it's fine with me :)

With that being done, I settled my phone down on my nightstand and picked on some nice clothes to wear, the Link wannabe simply watched me as he sat on the edge of the bed. I entered the bathroom and started getting ready for today.