Calm Waves

(You)

I pushed the doors to the computer lab then entering, looking around I noticed nobody was here, I was expecting for Ben.

He told me to meet me here yet where the heck is he?

He better not be joking

Thoughts of slight disappointment started to haunt me still looking around for the familiar blonde head, just before I could turn around and leave I felt a cold hand grab me by the shoulder causing me to flinch, without thinking clearly I smacked the head of the person only to notice that it was actually Ben.

"Oh shoot! I-I'm sorry!"

I apologized with honestly looking at him with utter embarrassment, Ben surprisingly just chuckled and looked at me with his famous smile.

"It's okay, besides I startled you making it actually my fault"

He reasoned at me. I shook my head and placed my hand on his left shoulder laughing nervously at him, he looked at me with his familiar blue eyes.

"No, it's my fault I smacked you without thinking and I know you didn't mean to startle me"

"I understand, but I should've just called you instead of grabbing your shoulder instantly in silence making it slightly creepy"

"No no, it's okay...I mean we all make mistakes right?"

"Yeah I know"

We giggled inside the empty computer lab, we were being too nice to each other but it was fine and I couldn't complain.

"Shall we go now?"

Ben asks me as I nod my head at him, we simply left the room with silence and walked out of the school. Both of us were walking very slowly and silently making it feel somehow peacefull, I honestly want to stay like this forever. Out of the blue, I decided to glance at Ben, his blonde hair looked so soft as the sunlight shone over his head and his calming blue eyes were stuck on the path we were walking at. I couldn't help but admire his features quite a lot, his hair reminded me of the sun while his eyes reminded me of a blue ocean, before I knew it I was lost in my own thoughts.

"[Name?]"

My eyes instantly looked at his, I hated to admit that I loved looking at his eyes very much, I might be obsessed. 

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure..."

Ben smiled at me as I returned the gesture, without another word he took my wrist and ran dragging me along with him. Apparently, we were running to the mall and stopped once we finally entered, panting I looked at Ben but he only smiled and giggled giving my stomach a handfull of fluttering butterflies.

"Let's get some smoothies!"

The blonde exclaimed in a cheerful tone and once again dragged me. We now stood in line at some smoothie store, there wasn't a lot of people so it didn't bother me that much. Sometime later it was our turn to order.

"I would have one Matcha smoothie and..."

"[Favorite Smoothie]"