Body Launguage

(You)

Oh Helen, he didn't leave my mind ever since I shocked him with my desire, I know I shouldn't have said that but I felt like I needed to. He cared for me to the point that he's willing to help me escape again, I know he doesn't know that I wanted to be free. I wanted to be freely gone for eternity. I lost the reason to feel and be alive, I'm not even sure if I can start again when I'm broken down. I should have said sorry to him for hurting his feelings and ruining is expectations. Helen doesn't deserve to feel like that, I know deep inside he's not cold enough to not feel the pain.

Somehow I stopped asking when will it all end, I was patient enough to wait though I wasn't sure why. What I wanted was simple yet complicated, should I even want such a thing? I feel so tired that I couldn't fall asleep and dream, the nightmares were gone for I am living in one. It's so clear for me to see that I'm living in a nightmare under disguise, a nightmare is a form of a dream, and dreams end, I found myself living for that certain moment.

The moon along with the stars in the night sky felt so...diffirent. Perhaps it's because of the elf that's been holding my wrist dragging me along. Apparently, he forced me to go with him, I didn't say no since it was useless. Here we are, walking under the moonlight through the forest. BEN's pace was rushed with an unknown reason, of course, I never really know what his intentions are like always until something bad happens. He's like a fire, burning with an undiscovered reason until you would reach your hand to touch him, it hurts with a realization. He's born to burn and hurt, he knows that. He'll spread everywhere and affect everything, take lives and ruin creations. Though he could be...beautiful in the most sickening way, he would light the way and destroy it after. BEN is a peculiar but lethal fire.

Soon we stopped walking, there my eyes stared at the small city above from what appears to be a hill. The city lights looked so unfamiliar to my eyes, how long was I gone? I could see all kinds of lights, from the city to the moon all of which were decent. But there's one certain light that doesn't shine as bright as the moon or sun, it doesn't shine in general, it's invisible but I had the time to finally see it. I didn't know why I would compare BEN to a light, for the moments of silence and loneliness, realization and quiet suicidal thoughts were there in the form of whispers in my head. They told me something. They told me he was the light to destruction, he guided me somewhere that curiosity would go to. It drove me crazy actually, listening to those unidentified voices in my head, speaking things of the unknown.

The wind blew through my hair, the temperature was mildly cold. The dress that I wore flew along to the direction of the wind, sure I wasn't eating much but I was taking frequent baths just to think of something else. Somehow this dress didn't seem like it belonged to me. It was in the color of baby blue with long sleeves and long enough to cover my knees, it was comfortable enough for me to sleep in if I could sleep. The wind blew harder than before and it had me thinking more than I should until a voice chimed in.

"You are becoming awfully silent and because of that it is making me quite upset, of course, I know that you don't care about any of this but...I..."

BEN was facing me with a frown, his arms were crossed and his body was in the state of impatience. From that, I can tell he's angry about something I don't know, but I just looked at him without saying a word, I simply just waited and let him get what he wants at the moment.

"We need to talk"

I raised a brow, he never requested something like that, we barely had a conversation after a while. Quickly I thought it was another trick to fool me, a fun trap in his eyes. The question is, should I fall for it?

BEN groaned before taking my arms, there I looked into his angered crimson eyes, I felt nothing but confusion. With his hand, he grabbed my chin as he started to gaze into my eyes.