Reflection

(You)

As soon as I opened my eyes, my head started spinning as my back started to ache, almost every part of my body hurts. Trying to recollect my memories only to find myself confused which made me frustrated. I remembered everything that happened when I was still conscious but why? Why did that have to happen, apparently I need to kill my confusion. Trying to sit up was slightly painful but I managed, I was in a dull-colored room with plain white walls. The bed had no sheets or a pillow, it was just a white mattress. The room looked quite small and it smelled like...medicine? Somehow it smelled similar to a hospital room, I noticed an oak table right beside the bed. There were bandages, rubbing alcohol and a single ice pack settled neatly on the top of the table.

"Good, you're finally awake"

I flinched upon seeing who spoke, it was a tall guy wearing a plain black hoodie and pants. The thing that made me uneasy was that he was wearing a blue mask with some sort of black liquid flowing down from the eye sockets. The man walked over to me slowly, I sat still not wanting to move or talk to him. He stood in front of me as he held out his hand towards my chin tilting it upwards giving him a full look on my face, I can tell he was observing me which made me incredibly uncomfortable.

"Your facial wounds don't look bad unlike before, it's quite a surprise to know that you heal very quick"

He informed me in a very gentle voice, it didn't sound scary compared to his appearance. Without a word, the man exited the room leaving me alone, I wanted to see my reflection just to make sure what he said was the truth. It actually surprised me that he said that I heal very quickly. The events caused by my wounds somehow made it's way inside my head, BEN's face was all I could remember entirely. To be honest, it was terrifying to see him angry, I have never seen him that furious before. Eventually, I was reminded with the first time I met him, sure it scared me but after a few days, he was somewhat...bipolar? I wasn't very sure myself since I haven't got the time to know him more, mostly he's in the mood to annoy me or torture me but never did I see him angry.

I was distracted from my thoughts with the door opening, the man from before returned but with a towel hanging on his left shoulder

"Come, your "Master" ordered me to make you take a bath"

It slightly amused me to see him make quotation marks on the word 'Master'. Not wanting to waste his time, I stood up and followed him out of the white room. We walked through a small hallway then turned to the left to see the entrance to the kitchen, I assume I'm in a very large place that I could get lost easily if I made a wrong turn. Apparently, we made our way up the stairs and into the familiar long hallway with many doors, soon we stopped right in front of the fifth door. The man opens the door letting me in first, the walls inside were painted navy blue but the floor had a black color. There was a small bed on the right corner as a nightstand rested beside it, right in front of the bed was a large grey desk with scattered papers and books left opened.

"Stay here"

The man said to me before handing me the towel and exiting the room, I stood awkwardly and studied the whole room. My eyes landed on a tall bookshelf overflowing with books, curious I walked towards it. There were lots of books about the human body and encyclopedias but there was also some books about stories, taking a closer look I scanned the row of books hoping to see something interesting. My eyes went wide as I small smile crept into my lips upon the very familiar book I saw,[Favorite Book] was the title and it sure did bring a lot of memories of my childhood. I remember reading it all over again without the desire to read another story.

"I see that you like my small book collection"

I jumped then turned around to see the man from before finally returning with some folded clothes in hand, I looked down in embarrassment not knowing why. He chuckled taking me by surprise as he walked towards me.