Unravel

(You)

There are only two days before the school dance and all I can say is that I'm excited yet sad at the same time, that event could be the happiest but saddest event of my life. The past few days were a series of exchanging glances with Ben as well as smiles, we rarely had an actual conversation but I wasn't going to complain anything about it. I get to have enough time to talk with Carolyn and Kristel, let's just say things were going smooth in my life except for one wretched thing.

Ever since BEN and I played that game he's becoming quite...flirty, of course, I was disgusted with the way he would mention lustful things but I chose to keep quiet and suffer in silence instead of putting up a fight with him which made things much worse than before.  Each day I have to deal with his naughty attitude and it always ends to me being very uncomfortable or having a very flushed face.

Today seemed to be a short day, I was currently entering home from school with slight frustration that I have to deal with the Link wannabe. I hated the way he makes me blush without effort, I hated the way he would glance then smirk at me, I hated myself from getting easily affected by his actions. I have always been that person who is uninterested about sexual things, sure I know certain things about it then talk about it as a joke but having seen that kind of things in person is making things very uncomfortable, I can consider it as my number one weakness.

I released a loud sigh before opening the door, just as expected the bastard was on my bed watching something on the laptop with a blanket on top of his head looking quite comfortable, I wanted to slap myself from thinking he looked slightly adorable. Closing the door caused his attention to be caught by me, then his familiar smirk returned to his lips as he looked at me in a sensual way. That's when I started to feel uneasy trying to not get near him, I settled my bag on the floor near to my desk as I removed my shoes while sitting down on a chair.

"Hey [Name] want to watch a movie?~"

I shook my head not wanting to speak any words at him, then he laughed at me as he removed the blanket from on top of his head. He went over to me then suddenly pushed me off of the chair as I landed head first on the floor, groaning I attempt to stand up but he crouched down to me picking me up like I'm some sort of rag doll. He threw me on the bed then he climbed over to me, panic started to rise inside of me as I felt my heart starting to beat fast. I sat up then noticing him already sitting beside me, before I could crawl away he forced me to sit on his lap by dragging my arm then pulling me closer to him. He had successfully made me sit on his lap with his arm wrapped around my stomach preventing me from getting away from him, anxiety replaced my panic thinking what could this Link wannabe want to do to me.

BEN reached out for the laptop dragging it in front of us, his free hand reached out for the keyboard then typed on the search bar. My eyes widened seeing what website he had searched for. Pornhub.com, it was the website's name and judging from the name of it made me cover my eyes before anything could pop up.

"Aw [Name] don't cover your eyes, you're missing out the fun~"

He was whispered to my ear leaving a shiver down my spine, he wants to torture me by forcing me to watch lewd things knowing very well that I'm not very fond of it. Eventually, my hands were removed from my face by him pulling my wrist then holding them tightly preventing any movement, I couldn't move easily and it felt like I was stuck sitting on this bastard's lap. Then my eyes stared at the screen with horror as I felt my face heat up instantly, in the screen, there was a man and a beautiful woman completely naked as they were kissing each other hungrily.

No no no no no!

This is not happening!