The Crimson Eyed Sadist

(You)

I couldn't focus on my homework because of that blonde-haired boy, it's been hours but he is still stuck in my mind, his beautiful face haunted me as visions of his smiling face flashed in my head. Groaning I hit my head against my desk and with my pencil I hit myself with it, I was still wearing his jacket since it was one cold night today.

"Come on [Name] focus! Don't let that boy distract you. You have to review for a test in Math tomorrow for fuck's sake!"

I spoke to myself hitting my head harder with the pencil. I remained still for a few minutes before finally lifting my head up and rubbing my face roughly, I wanted to sleep so badly but I can't sleep with unfinished work. I tried to be calm and poured all my attention to my homework and prayed to not get distracted ever again, eventually after half an hour I have finally finished everything. I fist-pumped the air, now I just have to review my lessons and I can sleep peacefully tonight. As I was getting my notebook from my bag when I heard a soft knock on the door, it opened to reveal my mother.

"[Name] dear, can I borrow your laptop? I forgot to pick up mine from my office and I need to email my boss real quick"

The events from yesterday flooded me especially BEN's hand, I shuddered then glanced at my laptop with books still on top with it. What if he's still there waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike, I don't want my mom to be in danger yet I couldn't say no to her. I thought for a while then finally giving in to one decision, removing the books as I grabbed the laptop and handed it to my mother. She took it and went back to her room thankfully without closing the door, I sat on the chair waiting for something terrible to happen but nothing came. I was confused yet paranoid, did that thing finally left?

He could be hiding inside your laptop

He could be still there, waiting...

Why isn't he showing himself to my mom, is he scared?

That sounds really pathetic

"[Name]?"

The calming call of my mother snapped me into reality, without a word I stood up from my chair and entered her room. Shockingly nothing terrible happened and everything was normal, but I won't let my guard down.

"Thanks, dear"

Mom told me and handed my opened laptop to me, I nodded and walked back to my room with the normal looking device. Instead of shutting it down, I placed my laptop on my desk and decided to inspect it. That's weird everything is working well and that wretched thing didn't show itself. I was starting to think everything is fine and I won't be in danger until the familiar website popped into my screen, my eyes stared at it with shock and horror. 

Cleverbot: Miss me [Name]?

My felt my face became pale as anxiety filled my veins instantly, I couldn't move since fear paralyzed me.

Cleverbot: Did you really think that I'm gone? Well, you're wrong...

Cleverbot: I'll always be here...forever

I don't know how much fear consumed me but it's enough to paralyze me quite well, I remained still and stared at the screen until the thought of grabbing my phone went through my mind. I reached out for the device but stopped once he chatted me again.