Ashes In Your Mouth

Start from the beginning

She couldn't bring back the time whenever she wasn't conscious yet to keep her wits about Sebastian's final moments before taking his own life balefully ominous and in the least villainously fierce, afflictive form even though his oblivion to Martha's exuberantly passionate lament over his demise. He was already dead after all. Sebastian couldn't feel anything. Even he scarcely could feel a mortal's sable soul, curling frostily rabid inside the frail ribcage. Anyway his soul lingered its own emphatically leisure, aimless wandering on the expansive, crudely cold world nonetheless.

There was always deadline for the formal mortals' souls to attain utterly peace with themselves until their final, impending destination to heaven or hell wherever their souls genuinely deservedly to be accommodated for an ethereal eternity. Ethereal eternity that was a foreign exemplar in its realistically meaningful notion for every mortal until their souls no longer harbored inside their energetically functioning, ominously signaling figures and seeking their own other home when the days were fully numbered. Nobody couldn't outlive anybody even for a century. But the possibilities of outlasting with a year or so any mortal was highly feasible eventually.

Even if it's been a few days since the both Gray family members' stay in one of the Waterbury's hospitals, anyway the young woman obtained indispensable information in the forms of heinous woes and fortunate news. On one hand, her unborn little sweet ray of sunshine survived after the Vermont State Hospital's break as the window was the last hope for the medical student and her uncle to seek their bloodthirstily yearned escape. On other hand, the doctors and nurses broke the unfortunately rueful news to her that after jumping from a tall building even if it the incident's estimation objected from no higher floor than the first, consequently the wheel chair wouldn't be objected from her daily life's regular transport even for brief journeys to the kitchen or to the bathroom, in order to fulfill her own needs and chores.

What the medical student could scarcely picture to individually do such as even the merest engagements even if they take less than a half an hour were taking a shower. That could cost her opulence of arduously great deal of efforts melding the humongously strenuous might escorting reassuringly the efforts. Notwithstanding the circumstances, Martha didn't have any experience with wheelchair and taking care of people that struggled with similar disabilities even bathing and preparing warm, majestically mouth-watering meals for them. Little did the juvenile medical student know how to cope with the current back-breaking task that's going to be part of her chaotic daily schedule. To use wheelchair and frequently manipulating her fingers to work on the wheels, in order to accelerate somehow the speed to channel gradually the process of the wheelchair's doubtless mobility. Even though the brunette is going to confront abundance of her peers' medley of facial expressions clearly lucid to be perused in the corner of her eye interpreted between incredibly panicked, achromatically nonplussed and primly rapturous, unlike her peers that appeared to be in the beginning of their twenties, her professors' faces and nude pink lips would be contorted into angelically compassionate, altruistically caring grimaces with a handful of exceptions.

It seemed like almost no one cared about the young lady's sinisterly relentless, venomously afflictive adversities wallowing her into the bloodthirsty covet by the demons and shadows of the past casted in the most sable, smoggy outskirts of the sites where her figure's illumination saturated against the reflection of her jet-black silhouette dancing rhythmically to every motion constricting her muscles.

Or rather, a few people of her inner circle in general would get attach to her even in her toughest moments when her adversities exuberantly clouded her vortex of thoughts. Her father not only excessively denigrated her and creamily emphatic billowed up each ounce of her self-esteem, but also demonstrated straightforward signs of aggression towards his only daughter that has once genuinely, cordially loved him platonically. Her uncle that impregnated her just a handful of months ago no longer inhabits the ginormous, nevertheless, menacingly raw world. Only her older brother Andy and older cousin Morgan Jill could be her last hopes during her tough moments when her physical disability severely impacted its own venomously lethal, apocalyptic affliction and agony on her.