Good For the Pain

Start from the beginning

--- *** ---

"You aren't an awful person! Trust me! There's something leery interweaving its elastic strings of your marionette self. It's not your fault at all, Martha! It's not your fault, because you are still young and fresh. Your life experience and knowledge are crying for learning and discovering undiscovered realms and world and you are far cry from unforgivable than your father whom tried to freeze me to death in the fridge... You remember?"

"Mhm!"

--- *** ---

The prominently authentic, celestially comforting presences of the electrician and his cousin in the hospital room during their insisted visit granted a hope to the young medical student. A divinely aureate halo hovered the young medical student's head invisibly invincible and inundating her with the holy light of unconditional love, wholehearted warmness and longed comfort as if God baptized her in its own holy light, despite the relentless circumstances of wearing the inevitably recurring title of a sinner.

In first place with Morgan Jill and Andy's arrival altered ultimately Martha's hopelessness hazing her very thoughts and gaze. It felt like a heartwarming, frigidly disquieting moment that could alter and compensate years of being nothing than her father's marionette. It was actually speaking volumes and leaking the true colours of its sanctum of changes. It was a medley of sentiments, emotions and facial expressions, greatly melding altogether to form its crafted one of a kind exemplar. The exemplar of the genuine emotional side of a single scenario that was not only strongly stirring, but also possessing the ability to nimbly alter unceasingly the juvenile brunette's life rapidly rabid as if everything seemed much different than just a mere prospect of two inner circle members paying a visit to her and her uncle in the medical facility. Last but not least, Martha has being inspected by doctors with an ultrasound test daubing gingerly her meager bump after scarcely feeling the baby and having the extreme fear of losing it after hopping out of the Vermont State Hospital's window of the first floor that was a handful of feet inching the yard. The results were fatalistically shocking that she hasn't lost her unborn baby yet and the sex of the baby has already leaked, in fact, Martha was expecting a daughter.

Even though Morgan Jill and her younger cousin have exchanged with each other embarrassingly livid moments where their adrenaline fiercely subjugated any other sentiment and emotion pumping into her veins and petite-frame, they have never despised each other and have demonstrated fluently any wee inkling of abhorrence of each other for their different characters and backgrounds. The Romanian compatriot has always kept an eye through the years due to the juvenile brunette's absence in her and Andy's life how her closest relatives treat Martha and how they perpetually affect her attitude and character in general.

"W-Where you have been during all that time?" Quietly sobbing and severely straining her parchment, young-looking complexion with ocean of crystalline translucent salty beads of tears, whereas their heavy, uneven heart pulsations synced the rhythmical tandem , articulating their silver-tongued pulses unceasingly. The pungent scent of medicine, bandages and blood refreshingly steeped generously the site. "I'm genuinely thankful I found you somehow or at least the fate reckoned our prominent union." In spite of Martha's atheism and not sticking to have modicum of belief in the religion, anyway her bountiful belief in the fate's presents seeding its own wights of either surprises or woes never ceased to vanish in the thin air and bring her dose of news about the forthcoming events, regardless their tragedy or heavenly paradise.

"I tried my best to find you where you wouldn't be findable and it was a solemn evidence," A prominently cold-blooded pause stung the searing cataract of doldrum the both siblings exchanged mutually, whereas the Romanian compatriot's naturally roseate, cherub lips managed to thoughtfully purse, scarcely replacing the broad, vibrantly poetic smile embellishing remarkably her parchment complexion. "You weren't there where I would search for you or any remnants of your very presence, Martha!"