27

Make sure to read the last two chapters, so you know what has been going on :) Don't forget to vote before you read and place inline comments! I wanna know what you guys think :) Enjoy!! xo

***

Vicky West

After we celebrated we were going to move in together, we both called it a night and went to bed. However, while Harry was already asleep, I was wide awake.

As much as I wanted to move in with Harry, I was afraid. I loved the house and the space we would have, but it was also the place where Emma and Harry had lived together. Even if she didn't play a significant role in his life anymore, it did hurt how she was the one who got the chance to be with him in his house while I didn't.

A part of me protested against the idea of bringing this up to Harry because I simply didn't crave drama. But we promised each other we'd communicate better since it caused our relationship to fail. Twice.

On the other hand, I was convinced he wouldn't want to move out of his house. One time he did tell me we could look for a new place together, but I wasn't sure if he said it only to make me say yes. He had always been incredibly attached to his gorgeous mansion and he hardly gave up on the things he cherished the most.

At first I didn't want to wake him up, but hours had passed by and I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep if we wouldn't talk about it right now. I deliberated in my mind whether I should wake him up in the middle of the night. But we promised each other to talk about everything to make sure we would work out.

Therefore, I carefully woke him up.

"Is there something wrong, babe?" he asked sleepily.

As much as I wanted to say no and let him sleep, I knew this had to be discussed.

"I really want to talk about us moving in together." I said with much difficulty.

He rubbed in his eyes and then flicked on the light that stood on his nightstand. He rolled over to me and pressed a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled because his kisses were my favorite.

"Tell me what is on your mind." he whispered.

"Do you want to move out of your house, Harry?"

His eyebrows were pulled downwards after I asked the question. "Why do you want to know that?" he asked me back, completely ignoring what I said in the first place.

I was scared to have this conversation. We would either end up in a fight or on the same page.

"I don't want to move into your house. I want us to find a new place." I admitted.

He laid down on his back, stared at the ceiling, and stayed silent for a moment. I wanted him to share whatever was on his mind. Perhaps he was figuring out how to tell me he was never going to leave his place or how he believed I was being dramatic. I knew it was late and he was tired – I was tired too.

"Don't you like my house? I thought you did." Harry asked.

"I still do, but. . ."

"But what, Vicks?"

I took a deep breath. I was unsure whether he would take me seriously at this point. I knew it was only a house and nothing more, but it wouldn't really feel like a home to me.

"Now and then the house reminds me of everything we've been through, such as the fight after I saw you with Carmen or how Emma lived there with you." I sighed deeply since I didn't like talking about this – I didn't want to upset or annoy him. "I want to leave every problem in the past, but I'm unable to do such thing in a house where I get reminded of it on a daily basis."