19

Harry Styles

On Saturday I was allowed to go back home.

Finally I was able to sleep in my own bed, and continue with living my life. I wouldn't be looked at twenty-four-seven by everyone, so that was a massive relieve.

Jenny was packing all of my stuff whilst I sat on the edge of my bed staring at the room which was getting emptier by the minute. It was insane to know that I had spent months inside of this hospital without facing the outside world again. Was I going to miss the people who took care of me? Absolutely. Throughout the days I was here, I've grown close with so many of them.

I saw the screen of my phone lighten up, because Emma had send me a text.

Emma: ''Can't wait for you to come home ''

But instead of replying happily to her message, I put my phone away.

My focus was on Louis who had walked inside of the room with the brightest smile on his face. From the moment he started to date Red, he couldn't wipe the grin away.

It was gross, really.

''Glad you are ready to head home, pal.'' He said as he approached me. We gave each other a hug.

''Can't wait to go.'' I responded.

''We need to hurry though.'' Louis said.

''Why?''

''Well, Red asked if I had time to go to the mall with her. I told her I couldn't go, because I promised helping you. But she managed to manipulate me by saying I wouldn't get some tonight.''

I rolled with my eyes. ''You're weak, Louis.''

''She does things to me Styles, it's unreal.'' Louis pointed out. ''But I love it.''

Louis went over to Jenny, who was willing to bring the boxes to the car. However, Louis said he was going to take care of all the belongings. It didn't take long before he left with my stuff to his car.

Jenny looked around the corner to see if Louis had left, and wouldn't hear whatever he was going to say aloud. As soon as the coast was clear, she focused on me. ''Have you talked to her yet?'' Jenny inquired.

''Not since she went home three weeks ago.''

Jenny nodded with her head and she pursed her lips. ''She had a hard time dealing with it.'' She told me truthfully. ''Once in a while I talked to Vicky when she was strolling through the hallways. I don't know if you saw it, but she had unusually black circles under her eyes and her voice was thick with sadness. It was getting noticeably worse the last week she was here.''

''I know.'' I breathed.

''Why didn't you do something about it?'' She spoke with a rather judgemental voice.

''I did not know how to . . . . Well maybe I did.'' I confessed and shook my head; I was livid at myself. I should've done more about it then tell her to go home.

''You did?'' Jenny raised one eyebrow at me.

''Yeah,'' I said, but I didn't sound convinced of my own words. ''Vicky doesn't want me to be with Emma. It drives her insane that I don't cut Emma off.'' I saw how Jenny nodded her head to the words that left my mouth. ''Are you going to say something about it?''

Jenny glared at me. ''I don't blame Vicky for thinking like that. The golden rule is; you can't be with two girls at a time.''

''That's not what I want.''

''But you're letting it happen, Harry.'' She pointed out sassily as she raised her hands up in defence. ''I get where Vicky's coming from.'' Jenny responded, and I eyed at her. ''She has feelings for you.'' Jenny proclaimed. ''It's not only apparent in the way she helps you, but in so much more.''