01

Previously in Lush Corruption:

''F.ucking bastard,'' Jane called Harry out.

My back was pressed against the wall while I listened to their conversation. I didn't understand why someone of my family knew Harry earlier than I did. However, this situation felt exactly like a previous one; when William and Harry had a chat about his results. I closed my eyes and remembered the stressful months with fights and apologies. Even so, I couldn't think about the constant problems between us so I opened my eyes hastily. I had to focus on their conversation. I had to know what was going on between Jane and Harry.

''But we made an agreement, Harry. Remember that you had to stay away from me and my family?'' She asked him rudely. ''Well, you are with Vicky now and you shouldn't be. You should not be close to my family at all.''

''Vicky is not your sister, Jane. I don't understand why you are freaking out about that!'' Harry stated. ''Having her in my life doesn't mean you have to be in it too. I cannot help it that Vicky and I met and we fell for one another.'' I noticed his change in breathing. I wanted to walk towards them and ask what the hell was going on. Interfere and make it stop.

''You haven't found love yet, have you?'' Harry questioned Jane bitterly.

''No,'' Jane spoke. ''I have not. Does that satisfy you?''

''It does,'' Harry said.

I didn't accept why Harry was talking like that. He sounded so indignantly.

''You're clearly still that filthy prick.'' Jane cursed.

''Really?'' Harry asked monotonously.

''You are heartless, Styles! You cannot express your feelings properly and surely stick with someone for a lifetime!'' Jane started to shout at Harry.

''You don't know Vicky in a way that I do.'' Harry proclaimed, and he was becoming more aggressive towards Jane it frightened me.

''I don't have to!'' Jane hollered. ''I don't have to know someone to tell them you are no good.''

It was quiet for a while. I thought they had parted their ways, but I was disappointed when they went on with their discussion.

''Do you really think I haven't changed in all those years?'' Harry asked.

''How? Harry, give me one reason why you have changed!'' Jane yelled at him.

''Because of her!'' He shouted with certainty. ''Because she showed me what a fucking pompous asshole I have been and she always told me that. Vicky at least made me open up my eyes!''

''It took you years to do that. It's pitiful. Really.'' Jane mentioned. Then she started to laugh devilishly. ''I don't believe you!'' She scoffed. ''Harry Styles isn't human enough to change for a woman. To change for love.''

''What do you want?'' Harry inquired.

''It's simple, Styles. You know I can come after you if you don't follow the rules.'' Jane spoke dreadfully serious.

''What are you suggesting then?''

It was like the sound of my beating heart was outrageously hard. It was beyond the bounds of possibility to describe what kind of emotions rushed through my body. I wanted to sob for as long as I could, but I had ran out of tears. My body couldn't give in right now, and I despised myself for it.

''Please, fucking go and don't have the balls to show up. Ever again.'' Jane demanded Harry.

'' Jane demanded Harry