26

Vicky West

Hours passed by before I woke up to the sight of Harry sleeping peacefully. His mouth was slightly open and faint snores follower. I turned on my side, looked at him and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I remembered what happened at 6 in the morning and how happy I felt. We were finally going to move in together and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.

I wanted him to stay asleep, so I carefully got out of our bed and went to the living room. I had closed the door behind me, so he wouldn't be disturbed.

My hand reached out for the phone and dialled Red's number. Whilst I was waiting on her to pick up, I prepared myself a cup of coffee. As I walked to the massive window that showed me the entire city, I heard Red's voice on the other side of the line.

"You didn't respond to my messages," was the first thing she said.

"Goodmorning to you too," I spoke.

"You mean afternoon, it's 2 already. Have you just woken up?"

"Yeah, we got back at 5 or so."

"Does that mean you went clubbing?"

"Maybe,"

"Since when does Harry go out? This is new. This is weird." Red said in a rush. "How was it?"

"It was amazing," I told her and drank from the cup. "We had dinner with Niall and Lauren, so I asked them if they wanted to go out later on. I don't think I have ever seen people more enthusiastic about a club than Niall and Lauren. However, we enjoyed ourselves and made sure to keep ordering drinks."

"I feel like you're going to tell me something important now," Red cut me off.

"How come you are always right?" I asked confusingly.

"Because I have multiple hidden talents, and one of them is predicting the future. Spill it, West." Red encouraged me happily.

"Harry and I are going to live together."

"No. F.ucking. Way."

"Yes. F.ucking. Way." I said.

"FINALLY!" Red screamed through the phone, so I pulled it away slightly.

"Could you not ruin my hearing the next time?" Then I heard Red running around in the background, and I already knew where she was going. So it wasn't a surprise when I heard her telling Louis why I called and what happened after we left Los Angeles.

"I feel like a proud mom."

"That does sound weird," I commented. Then I sat down on the couch and felt this giant smile appearing on my face out of nowhere. "I . . . I just-"

"You're happy, I know." Red said. "Gosh, you don't know how thrilled I am! Perhaps it is weird if I say this, but New York seems to have such an amazing effect on the both of you. Like you haven't been there for a day, and already it looks like your relationship with Harry is doing better."

"Red, what are you saying?"

"I think we both know what I am saying, Vicky." She pointed out. "You should live in New York with Harry."

"New York, huh?"

"Yes, New York. I know I don't control your relationship with Harry, but I do think the both of you will benefit so much from it."

"I don't know, Red. We just agreed on moving in together, I'm afraid I will make it difficult if I would bring this up."

"Why would it be difficult to suggest moving to New York?"