25

Vicky West

We met Niall and Lauren at a beautiful restaurant not far away from our hotel. The food was incredibly tasty, and the alcohol was flowing. Niall and Harry kept talking to one another whilst Lauren and I occupied each other with embarrassing stories of our boyfriends.

I was amazed by how unbelievably lovely this evening was. I didn't hesitate for a second to ask Harry if he was okay with asking Niall and Lauren whether they wanted to go clubbing tonight. I noticed Harry wasn't extremely thrilled to go out, but he knew how much I wanted it.

When I asked Niall and Lauren, I was cut off mid-sentence. Apparently, they both couldn't hold their excitement because they hadn't been to a club in a pretty long time. It seemed impossible to remember the last time they partied.

So, after multiple bottles of wine, all of us grabbed our coats and got inside the car. We had asked one of the waiters, if we could take some of the bottles with us to make sure we'd keep drinking on our way. I felt like a teenager again.

We got inside the car, and asked the driver if the music could be turned up. We were singing along and passing the bottle of alcohol hastily.

Lauren and I were seated next to each other, and we couldn't help but laugh hysterically now and then. But we hadn't noticed we had arrived at the club so fast, until the driver rolled down the window and questioned us if we were going to stay or get out.

Harry and Niall got out of the car first, to make sure we could get out with some help. Lauren and I didn't know how we were going to survive this night in heels.

The music was pounding loudly when we got inside the club, and we were escorted to the V.I.P. section. Apparently, Niall and Harry were both well-known in this area.

The place was cramped, but it made everything more entertaining. There was no need to leave and go to a quiet place.

Niall ordered a couple of bottles and told me he didn't want one of us to be dehydrated at the end of the night.

I looked down from the balcony, and I saw how everyone was letting loose and dancing around. Somehow, it reminded me of the days in Texas. A small smile tugged at my lips as I reminisced about the days in the back of my mind.

I felt a hand touching my lower-back cautiously, and I locked eyes with Harry beside me. He brought a glass towards his lips, and drank slowly. He managed to intrigue me with his manners.  He came closer to my face, and I felt his warm breath touching my neck.

"Don't you want to dance?"

"I do," I told him, and I had to raise my voice to make sure he would hear me.

"Dance for me," Harry said seductively.

"For you?" I asked in disbelief. "Right now?"

He nodded.

I looked around and observed the crowd. I knew no one in this club, so there was no need to feel embarrassed. However, I did feel nervous because it was different compared to the Moulin Rouge.

"Don't you want to?" He asked, and cocked his head to the right.

"I-I," I stuttered at first, then grabbed the glass with beverage out of his hand. I threw the liquor in my mouth and swallowed it instantly. I could feel it burn afterwards, but it made sure to make me feel a bit at ease as I was surrounded with strangers.

I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him with me to the V.I.P. area. From the corner of my eye, I saw Lauren and Niall being too busy doing shots.

Harry sat down in one of the chairs and couldn't get his eyes off my body, so a tiny smirk appeared onto my face. I was glad he already enjoyed this.