22

A/N: a lot is gonna happen, be prepared omg. 

VOTE BEFORE READING AND PLEAAAASE PLACE INLINE COMMENTS :) 

...

Vicky West

The fingers Harry once licked were coming closer to my knickers. His tongue touched his lips as he stared at me teasingly. I bit on the inside of my cheeks and wanted to run my hands through his hair and press my lips against him; I was burning on the inside to feel him.

He removed my knickers easily and I kicked them off with my feet. Harry used his fingertips to caress my skin delicately whilst creating circles. Out of nowhere, one of his fingers slipped inside of me, I sealed my eyes and a heavy moan fell from my reddish lips instantaneously. "F.uck, Harry," I gasped just by the way he touched me so intimately.

"You like that baby?" He whispered against my neck.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Good," he growled as he moved inside of me.

I couldn't help it but keep my eyes closed as I enjoyed this intense feeling of pleasure. My entire body was flooded with heat the moment he added a second finger to satisfy me even more. I tried not to sound so embarrassingly breathless, but I failed miserably.

He crashed his lips onto mine, and I moaned passionately. I could feel him smiling whilst he enjoyed me in such a fragile state. He managed to make my body feel alive, and I couldn't wrap my head around the fact how he did it.

By using his other hand, he got underneath the thin fabric of the shirt I was wearing.

Whenever he would touch me more, my breathing got heavier and I sounded desperate. The sound of my moans were the answer to his questions. His fingers touched my breast and I could feel the him everywhere. Gosh, this man would be the dead of me.

"Show me how you feel." He begged.

He didn't need to ask, because I was already moaning whenever he pleased me. I opened my eyes and stared into his. He didn't mind his actions in the slightest. Whenever a grunt of approval left his mouth, I knew we were both enjoying this – enjoying being extremely close.

The reason why being intimate with Harry was consistently amazing; he knew what he was doing. He was experienced, and I didn't mind it. He was the only one who knew what my body needed. I felt him getting hard against me as he was all over me. Suddenly he slipped his fingers out of me, and held the hem of my shirt. "Take it off," he said huskily.

Without waiting for seconds to pass by, I got rid of the shirt that covered a small part of my body.

Right now, I was entirely naked and I saw how Harry was looking at my exposed body. Absolute lust was apparent in his eyes – I could feel it too.

"Babe," he breathed out heavily and kissed me again. Slowly but surely, he was placing kisses all over my body and going down as he marked my skin. He sucked, harshly, but I didn't care – I was his.

The way he made me feel was indescribable. He placed his wet lips against the inside of my thighs before his tongue finally touched me. My hands held the sheets tightly as he kept moving his tongue around. Harry opened my legs further and his face was in between them.

As I looked down, I saw how his eyes were staring at me hungrily. The way I reacted to his ability to make me feel good, pleased him entirely. Out of nowhere, he sucked extremely hard and I groaned loudly.

My hands rose to tangle in his hair. I needed him closer to me, and pulled him to me fiercely.

His palms slid around my hips, and he held me in place. We were aware of the lack of clothing between us, and the desire to feel his skin on mine. I couldn't help but tug his briefs down and make everything happen faster. I was craving him that it was difficult not to keep my hands to myself.