Chapter 24~ Wrong Baby Daddy.

Avalon's P.O.V

Two a.m.

I managed to wiggle out of Aidens arms and travel downstairs to get me a glass of water.

I sat down at the table, not wanting to go back up at the moment.

Aiden took me into consideration, no matter how many times i tried, he would not let me go into that house alone. So he came in with me and I packed a few clothes in my duffle bag and we left, thank God no one was home.

It warmed my heart that Aiden cared for me, even though I was still curious as to who Ryan was.

My thoughts were interrupted when the front door slam causing me to jump.

"Fuck you!" Screamed an angry Avery.

My head snap towards her, she ran her fingers through her hair and placed her hand on her belly bump. Once she saw me, she froze.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She questions.

"No," I slightly chuckled.

"I'm sorry," she says as she walks over to me, "my life is really complicated right now."

I slide the glass of water towards her and she smiles taking a sip.

"I'm here if you wanna talk," I say thoughtfully.

Not to blow my own bubble but I'm a really good listener. Sometimes I hate seeing people upset or depressed and they don't ever want to talk about what's wrong with them and they keep built up inside of them and then they burst. That's why I'm here, so they could talk about their problems that I won't ever share with the world

"Thanks. Aiden doesn't ever want to talk," she chuckles as she takes another sip, "I'm glad he found someone like you."

I smile. I think I'm glad to find someone like him.

"My um... baby daddy just told me he doesn't want to be in my life anymore," she says as her fingers tap the glass and she looks down.

I knew something was bothering her.

"Because of the baby?" I ask.

Duh! You idiot!

She nods her head, "I wish I could take it all back."

"You will get through this, Avery," I tell her and grab her hand.

She looks up at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Aiden doesn't approve of this but because I'm his little sister I have to stay here. Once I have this baby I don't think he'll want me here anymore," she rambled as tears run down her cheeks.

Oh God.

"Of course he will, that's your brother," I reassure her but that doesn't help at all.

I don't know how to calm a pregnant teenager.

"It killed him when he found out," her voice cracks, "I know he may be happy but deep down inside, he hates it. He wasn't expecting a niece so soon."

I look away. My mouth was closed, I had no idea what else to say; my mind was blank.

"How did it happen?" I ask, my voice soft and calm.

It was silence for moment. Avery was debating whether or not she could tell me because she had just met me. I don't know what I would've done if I were in her situation.

"At a party," she speaks as she clears her throat, "me and this guy were fooling around, we were both drunk and we didn't know what we were doing. We didn't even know we didn't use protection, but we didn't care. We were so desperate to feel each other i guess."

Every word drowns into my body. I know it's killing her to repeat her mistake over again.

A tear escaped her eyes as she wipes.

"A few days after the party, I was expecting my period; which didn't happen of course. Then came the vomit, the cramps and the usual things. After my period was late for the second time, I had went to the doctor which she confirmed I was pregnant. I was devastated when I found so I kept it hidden from Aiden as long as possible. But that didn't help when my belly bump starting coming in and he was suspicious. So, when I told him, he flipped, like literally. He left home and didn't return for two weeks. I had to deal with this all on my own and I'm not even sure I want to keep the baby," she says.

"What?" A voice says from the kitchen door.

We both snap our heads and spot Aiden standing in the kitchen doorway. He was angry now, I could see it in his face.

"What do you mean you don't want to keep the baby?" He asks.

"I said I'm not sure," she corrects.

"But why?" His jaw clenches.

She shrugs, "I don't know Aiden, I'm too young to have a fucking baby! I'm a teenager taking online classes, I'm scared to go out in public because I'm afraid I might get shamed. Step in my shoes for once and realize that my life is difficult."

"That doesn't mean you should get rid of it! It's been growing inside of you for four months now and your just gonna end it all!" He shouts.

Before Avery could respond, Aiden stomps up th stairs into his room.

"Maybe I should go talk to him," I say as I stand up.

"Do me one favor Avalon," Avery says to me as she stops.

I nod my head, telling her she can keep going.

"Don't tell him the baby is Ryan's."

*♡*♡*

Oh shit! I did not see that coming.

Damn, it's really about to get interesting now.

Vote, comment, share.

Love you.

~J🖤