Chapter 15~ Bonding Time.

Avalon's P.O.V

"What is wrong with this crappy dress?" I ask as I pull it down for the hundredth time.

I hated it. The dress was red, strapless, way to short and so tight.

But. Beverly insisted that I would look smoking hot in it.

I definitely don't.

The party was already bussing. The music was loud and a few people were outside.

"Just remember," Beverly says before we enter the house, "Don't except drinks from strangers. Don't ever jump into the pool and lastly, please don't attach your lips to some randoms guy if you get drunk. Other than that, party that ass off like there was no tomorrow."

That was the last thing Bev said before we entered the house and I immediately lost her. The only thing I saw last was her dark hair bouncing after her.

The house was hot, musty, and smelled of alcohol. Intoxicated teenagers danced wildly on the floor like scrumy worms.

Drinks were gulped and hands were areas where they weren't supposed to be touching.

I cringed at the sight. I probably looked like an idiot standing and staring as if I were waiting for someone to approach me.

"Hey, pretty thang," a voice wiggled in my ear which made me shiver; and not in a good way.

My assumptions were right!

I turned to find a guy. Most likely drunk but he wasn't familiar in my eyes. His hair was gelled back into those ugly man buns that I hate and his dark brown eyes shown with affection.

I was creeped out. I did not like him, his eyes were bloodshot red and he stumbled a bit as he took a swig of his beer bottle.

"What's a pretty girl like you standing around all alone?" He slurred, his lips forming into a uncomfortable smirk.

"Oh, you know, just looking for a guy I could have sex with tonight," I say causally.

Why not mess with the guy a bit? He was drunk after all and I almost wanted to laugh when he choked a little.

His eyes lit up, "am I that guy,"

I look at him. A flash of hope spread across his face.

"Nah," I wave a dismissively hand and walked into the kitchen after getting bumped million of times by dancing teens.

I could feel the weird guy watching me, so I ducked behind some people just so his eyes would stop raping me.

I hate parties.

My hazel eyes scanned over various drinks, certainly containing alcohol. I don't drink and probably will never.

The thought of drinking something that burns your throat is very... unsettling.

"Goldie!" That familiar voice chirped.

River stumbled over to me and threw his arm around my shoulder. At least I was comfortable in someone's arms. Even if they were drunk.

"I didn't think you'd make it," he slurred as he sipped his red solo cup.

"Well, I had no other choice," I smiled sheepishly.

He laughs, "You are so funny. Why don't your pour yourself a drink?"

"I don't drink, River," I tell him and he gasps with a hiccup.

"What?! I thought girls like you get undressed and dance on the pool table," he pouted.

I laughed at his words.

"That is so not me," I clarified.

"Well," he says as he unhooked his arms from me, "if you need me, I'll be outside near the pool playing beer pong."

I nod my head as he walks off.

*♡*♡*

Two hours has passed and I'm incredibly bored.

I tried gulping down a few drinks but I stopped at the first one considering it did not leave a pleasing taste in my mouth.

Beverly has bumped into me a couple times as I randomly walked past but she was completely wasted. She giggled uncontrollably and stumbled in her high heels.

I haven't seen Aiden, which was really bothering me and that creepy guy hasn't looked for me which I was grateful for.

My legs wondered outside, the cold air hitting my skin but it felt good since I was stuck in the hot house for hours.

People were playing beer pong, drunk girls and guys jumping into the pools and I could hardly hear the music from here.

To the far left on a bench sat a person. I person I immediately recognised just from the hair. I found myself walking up to him, a small smile formed on my lips.

"Hey, Hunter," I greeted, his blue eyes focused on the sky above.

When he finally noticed my presence, a small smile also lit up on his face.

"Hi Avalon," he spoke.

"Why aren't you enjoying the party?" I ask, this was as far as a conversation I've gotten ever since he rudely shaded me for calling him out in class one day.

He shrugs, "it doesn't really interest me."

"Have you seen Aiden?" I blurt before I could even stop myself.

Your useless Avalon.

I mentally face palmed myself.

Hunter lightly chuckled, "did you need him for something."

"N-no. I was just wondering, that's all," my eyes fell to my lap, I knew I was blushing but my gold locks hid my face, thank the Lord.

"He's around here somewhere," he says looking around, "What about Beverly. I've seen her around here a couple times and noticed you weren't with her."

"She likes to get really wasted at parties so I tend to distance myself because she can become really wild," I giggle as I talk about her.

Talking about Beverly always brought a smile to myself. She was like a sister to me and I adored her deeply.

"Well, she's really bea-"

Hunter didn't even get to finish his sentence since a loud crash came from the inside causing us to halt to our feet.

"Fuck," Hunter grunted running his fingers through his hair as if he already knew what was going on.

"Silver heads," was the last thing he said before quickly running off.

*♡*♡*

Thoughts on this chapter?

Can anyone finish Hunter's sentence.

Quick announcement: I MIGHT key word MIGHT, be writing another book im not sure but it's might be a fan-fic.

I'll let you know by next chapter. Thanks for 32 reads. We're moving slow but I'm grateful for it.

Vote, comment and share, love you.

~J🖤