Chapter 2~ Hot Friends and Apologies.

Avalon's P.O.V

So not only did the video of me and Aiden arguing in the hallway, it was posted on Instagram and got hundreds of views.

I roll my eyes. Sometimes I hate having social media. I gained a hundred new followers and people were even messaging me.

That was such badass.

You told him girl!

You are so pretty.

The next day at school was expected. Everyone staring at me as if I just released a sex tape.

Sorry, not Kim Kardashian.

I made it to my locker with my head held down.

"Omg!" I hear Beverly squeal as she walks up to me.

Her blue eyes were filled with excitement and her dark hair bounced after her.

"I seen the video," she says, "I didn't know you had that in you Avalon Winters."

I roll my eyes, "it was nothing. Aiden is a jerk who needs to get put in his place."

"He isn't that bad," a voice spoke from beside us.

River was walking up to us. His hazel eyes were bright and his dark brown hair was messy.

I place a hand on my hip, "he called me a clumsy klutz."

It still hurt.

"He was having a bad day," River defended his friend.

"And he just so happens to take it out on my best friend," Beverly defends.

River eyes gaze over Beverly. He smiles.

"Your best friend triggered him," he tells her.

"Explain," Beverly demands looking at him.

"Well, he was having some personal issues at home and that's what made him upset. Then, your best friend comes tagging along and bumps into him and I guess that's what made him..." his voice trails off.

"Act like a dick," I finish for him and River nods.

Personal issues? I wonder what he means by that.

I have to admit, River really is hot but he's a player just like Aiden. He doesn't pick up the same attitude as him and that's something I like about him. We talk every now and then in art but that's really it.

"Look," River says as he looks at me, "he really is a nice guy, you just have to get to know him."

"Thanks but I don't think I'll ever get to know him."

*♡*♡*

"How do you think the art teacher would feel if I draw ass and titties?" River asks me.

I look at him, "Do not do that."

"Why not?" He pouts, "it might get her worked up."

I look at Mrs. Ford. She was too busy focused on the work on her desk to realize anyone was talking. He doesn't need to hurt the poor old women.

"You might cause her to have a heart attack," I whisper and he bursts out laughing causing the class to turn this way.

"River and Avalon, please keep it down," Mrs. Ford says as she glances up.

River rolls his eyes as he draws the paintbrush on the white cardboard that was in front of us only supported by two wooden legs.

I continue to draw my tree, adding a few branches and some leaves.

"Done," he says as he puts his paintbrush down.

I look and surely enough, he drew exactly what he said. I punch him in the shoulder.

"You could get in trouble for that," I whisper shout at him.

River always made me laugh in art but the fact that he really drew something like this... is not surprising.

"Imagine how many of these i see every night," he smirks at me.

"Gross," I scold him.

He chuckles as he looks at my painting, "that's really good."

"Thank you," I smile, "I didn't know I could draw trees."

"I bet you could draw anything," he says.

I shrug, "practice makes perfect."

*♡*♡*

Sorry for the short chapter.

I will try to make the next one long if my ideas don't run out.

Please vote, comment, and share. I love to hear your feedback.

~J🖤