Chapter 54~ Labor.

Avalon's P.O.V

~six months later~

"Tell me something I don't know," I challenged Aiden.

"You are incredibly addictive and ridiculously gorgeous," he smirks as he peck my lips.

"Mhmm," I mumble against his lips before kissing them again.

These months with Aiden has been awesome. We argue sometimes but we always apologise because we can't stay away from each other for long.

Avery is expecting the baby in a few weeks so Aiden has been on her for a while. He wants to be there when she's born, he wants to be the second one to hold her, he wants to be the best uncle ever.

I find it cute that Aiden shops for her all the time. He's gotten her baby clothes, food, formula, toys. He's already being the best uncle ever even if she isn't born.

Ever since Aiden found out that Ryan was the baby daddy he's been really wary about all of us. He had River watch over me just in case he was out somewhere and his eyes will never leave me whenever we're in school.

Somehow he even managed to be by my side when my class ended.

I haven't heard from my mom in what seem like years. My nerves hasn't been good about going back to that house so I kept my distance. I have called her everyday but no answer. She doesn't even return them and I'm starting to think if she's... dead?

I don't know but I hope she's alright with Tyler.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Avery stood with her legs open and her face wild.

"My water broke," she says breathlessly.

"I thought you weren't expecting it for a few more weeks," I say as jump off Aiden and tie my shoes up.

Aiden grabs his hoodie before we rush out his room and down the stairs.

"Omg!" She says as we pile into the car.

*♡*♡*♡

Aiden paces around the waiting room nervously biting his nails. I've been shaking my leg for the past four hours.

"She's been in there four hours! Four fucking hours!" Aiden hisses.

"Women could be in labor for hours Aiden," I tell him softly.

"Omg!" He says as he ran his fingers down his face.

A few more minutes later and a doctor finally came out.

"Mr and Mrs. Parker," the doctor calls.

"Mrs?" I question Aiden and get up.

"Just for the future," he says and grabs my hand.

We stand in front of a doctor. Probably in his late fortys early fifties.

He scans both of us up and down.

"You guys look awfully young to be married," he says.

I roll my eyes, "Can you just tell us if Averys okay."

"She's doing great. The baby is fine but we might to keep them both here for a few days. Other than that, you can see her," he smiles.

We follow the doctor down to room three fourteen.

Aiden opens the door and we walk inside.

Avery is laying on the hospital bed holding a mini her.

Once she looked up at us she smiled.

"Welcome Sapphire into the world," she smiles at us.

Sapphire?

"That's a beautiful name Avery," I say.

She passes Sapphire to Aiden and a tear escapes his eyes.

"Aiden is crying," Avery giggles as she wipes tears of her own.

"She looks just like you Avery," I say and take a peek, "Omg and her eyes are beautiful."

Her eyes were a deep blue and her hair was a dark color.

"She's beautiful," I gush.

I can't wait to have kids.

"Beautiful runs in our family," Aiden comments as he passed Sapphire back to Aiden.

I wasn't ready to hold her just yet. I wanted Avery to hog her since it is her baby.

"Can we have teary Aiden back? He was much better," I smirk as his arm snakes around my waist.

"One day, that's gonna be you in the hospital bed holding a kid of our own," he smirks as he kisses my cheek.

"In your dreams Parker," I roll my eyes and push him away.

I wanted kids but I wasn't ready at the moment. I wasn't even sure Aiden and I were gonna be together in the future to have kids.

"I wish Ryan was here so he could see her," Avery says as she looks up at us.

"Your gonna be fine without him. Besides you have Aiden and I by your side everyday," I encourage her.

I walk over and place my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm glad Aiden has someone like you. Your so careful and you love everyone around you," she smiles at me.

"I'm lucky," Aiden winks at me and I blush.

*♡*♡*

Awww, I have baby fever now!

Ever wondered what it feels like to hold a newborn? I do but I never tried it but I want to because their so soft and small and fragile and... ugh. I can't.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤