Chapter 32~ A Secrets Untold.

Avalon's P.O.V

It was cold. Something heavy was laying in my lap but I didn't care.

My body aches bad and my face felt like it's been cut up multiple times.

Then the door opened and Aiden came in with a plate of cookies.

Ooh.

He smiles once he saw my eyes were open.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he sits down.

My eyes travel down to Stormy, his head was laying in my lap.

"Not good, what happened?" I ask.

"Beverly had told us that you passed out in the backseat," he says.

Passed out? I don't remember any of that.

"What about Tyler? Can't he easily come back here? This is his home," I rambled.

Aiden reached up and touched my thigh. I jumped at his contact but remembered that this is Aiden and he would never hurt me.

He shakes his head, "he never comes home."

"But what if-"

"He won't butter cup. I promise," he says with a small smile.

It was silent. A comfortable silence but one question bothered me to this day. I know Aiden wouldn't tell me and try to push the subject away but I can't take it anymore. He knows a lot about me and it's only fair if I know the same.

"Whose Ryan?" I blurt out which made him snap his head towards me.

"Avalon-"

"No! I want to know now," I demand.

I was growing tired of it. Aiden was building up walls around himself and I have no idea why because I would never hurt him. I care way to much.

"But why Avalon? Why do you want to know so bad?" He questions.

"Because I want to know why your so afraid of him," I say and he lets out a humorless laugh.

"Im not scared of him butter cup. It's just that I know what he's capable of and he can get really dangerous," he tells me.

I cross my arms. He sighs knowing that I won't take that as an answer.

Aiden sighs before running his fingers through his hair.

"Ryan and I used to be best friends in freshmen year. He was into the more dangerous things; guns, drugs, anything that you could label dangerous. One day, he had took me to Tony's house."

I remember him.

"They were doing all types of illegal shit."

"Were you part of it?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "I would never. They tried to offer me everything, coke, heroin and meth but I refused. Over the years me and Ryan has grown apart and he's started hated me. He hated that I didn't do it because he seriously fucked up and blamed everything on me. He's been jealous that I chose a new crowd and I didn't follow his path."

"But one day. A day that pushed me over the edge that made me cut him off completely. He pulled a gun out on me, threatening that if I didn't take the drugs, he would shoot me. I dared him to do it but he wasn't capable enough, he knew that if he did; he will loose an only friend that deeply cared about him. Ryan has been dping drugs for a long time now and its starting to show in his face. After that, I cut him off and he's become more and more dangerous over time."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," I say and pull him into a hug even though my body was sore.

I didn't know that Aiden was involved with drugs. He didn't do them but a close friend of his threaten him with his life if he didn't take them. Now i know what kind of person Ryan is.

Does he know that he was the one who got his sister pregnant?

No stupid.

If Aiden found out, he would explode. Like literally.

I haven't realized how long we hug until I pulled away and he smiles.

"Your a great listener," he tells me.

"I know," I say confidently.

He rolls his eyes and places a kiss on my cheek.

"You need rest, your body is sore," he says and I nod my head.

"Goodnight Aiden," I say.

"Good night butter cup."

*♡*♡*

Well it really isn't the best dark past but there are secrets that Aiden hasn't told Avalon and there's something huge he's keeping from her.

Can you guess?

Announcement: I like to make a huge shoutout to AstroSpaceWonder they has voted and commented on my chapters and I am really thankful for it. It really means a lot.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤