Chapter 55~ Pregnancy Suspicions.

Avalon's P.O.V

~9 weeks later~ { Yes I know I'm moving fast. I'm tryna end the book as quick as possible }

River and Beverly simply adores Sapphire. They've done everything they can and bought her baby clothes, and the usual things that newborns need.

These past few weeks have been hell for me. I've gotten headaches more than usual and everyone is saying that I'm having mood swings. Which is kinda weird.

I've distanced myself from everyone, staying in Aidens room all day with Stormy. I barely talk in school anymore because I'm afraid I'll say something wrong.

I've been getting cramps but that's really it.

"How are you feeling?" Aiden comes in with a cup of hot tea.

"Like shit, honestly," I say as he passes me the cup. I take a sip and let the hotness soothe my bones.

Aiden sits beside my legs and placed his hand on them which sends fireworks through my body.

No matter how many times this boy touches me, I will still feel like it's the first time.

He makes me happy, honestly.

"I'm here with you, butter cup," he tells me and I nod.

I sigh and place the cup on the bedside table, "I just don't want my mood swings to distance people away from me. I didn't even know I was having mood swings."

I haven't caught up on the act until now. I simply thought I was just normal me.

"It won't, I promise. They're just really surprised of your um..." his voice trails off and scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Moods," I finish for him.

He nods before leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you," he says before placing his lips on mine.

Butterflies fill my stomach as his tongue slips into my mouth easily. Electric sparks shoot through my veins whenever he touches me.

He gets between my legs and I wrap them around his waist as his lips found my neck.

I bite my bottom lip as a smile fought it's way onto my lips.

This will never get old.

"You have no idea how much I've been craving you all day, butter cup," he says deeply as his lips plants soft kisses leaving tingles behind each one.

"So what am I? A drug?" I ask and moan slightly.

"Kinda," he smirks as his lips find mine again.

*♡*♡*

"Are you feeling okay today?" Beverly asks as we walk down the hallway.

"Yea, why?"

"I don't know. You seem quiet," she shrugs.

"Yea, my head is killing me," I roll my eyes.

These are starting to become common now.

"Wasn't it hurting yesterday as well?" She asks and I nod.

"Its starting to become a everyday thing now. And graduation is like in a week," I sigh.

I don't want a headache during graduation. It will literally mess up my entire mood and I know it.

Beverly nods her head.

"You don't think..." her sentence trails off.

I stop in my tracks and she does the same. I hope she isn't saying what she's saying.

"Impossible," I gasp.

*♡*♡*

Ooop.

Sorry haven't been updating. I've actually was binge watching vampire diaries so yea...

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤