Chapter 52~ Stomach Revealed.

Avalon's P.O.V

I woke up with Aiden not beside me.

He's always beside me.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. The shower water was running so I knew he was in there. It calmed my nerves and let me know that he didn't just wonder off like most guys do.

My back felt a little better but I lift my shirt up and this stupid bruise still hasn't went anywhere.

It was all ugly and purple. If Aiden sees something like this, he would definitely murder that guy. I didn't even know who it was, their voice was deep as hell and I couldn't even recognize it.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and I quickly dropped my shirt. Aiden came out in only black joggers. He was totally topless.

My eyes traced over his abs and his tattoos that makes him look as sexy as ever. I've never knew tattoos were my weakness. I mean damn.

They look so good on his body I swear I'm drooling.

"Your staring butter cup," he teased as he swung his towel over the bathroom door.

"What can I say my boyfriend is ridiculously hot," I smirk.

I liked the way boyfriend rolled off my tongue. It was so smooth. I never thought that I would enjoy calling Aiden my boyfriend.

He chuckles before climbing on top of me, he supported himself with his arm as his face was close to mine.

"You shouldn't tease me like that butter cup, I could do a million things to you," he smirked.

Should I keep this going? I'm not really one to talk freaky. But he did take my virginity so why not.

Teasing Aiden is such a pleasure.

"What if I want you to," I say in a seductive voice and bite my bottom lip. My hands rest on his chest.

I know how much that turns him on.

He looked genuinely surprised at my comeback.

What can I say? I've picked up a few actions from him.

"I don't think you want me to," he says finally before placing his soft lips on mine.

I smile and deepened the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck. His cold hand reached under mg shirt and ran over my stomach.

At least the bruise didn't stick out like other ones. It was flat but it hurt like shit. His cool hands made it feel a little better.

Before we could get into it actually, a loud crash was heard from downstairs causing us to jolt apart.

"What the hell?" I say as I stare at the door as if I'm waiting for someone to bust through it any minute.

Aiden jumped off me and rushed out the door. I huffed in annoyance and followed after him.

"Ryan please," Avery's voice could be heard from the stairs.

Ryan? That's when my pace began to quickened. Once I got to the bottom step, Ryan had a empty wine bottle in his hands. Avery's eyes were filled with tears as she stood far away from him.

Aiden was tense, his chest rising and falling.

"You fucking bitch!" Ryan screamed before dropping the bottle on the floor, it shattered to pieces and I jumped, covering my mouth.

He's drunk. He's got to be. His eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was a mess.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Aiden shouted at him. I could tell he was angry, shit, I was too.

He ruined a steamy kiss.

I cross my arms and his eyes land on me. An uncomfortable smirk grew on his face as he pointed at me.

His gaze made me feel uncomfortable, I shifted to my other leg and avoided his beady eyes.

"Mind telling Aiden what happened in the janitors closer yesterday?" Ryan smirked.

Okay, now I was confused. Every one turned to look at me, I couldn't help but notice hurt flashed through Aidens eyes.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask Ryan.

"Don't act like you don't remember sweetheart. Me and you," he smirked and I immediately know exactly what he's talking about.

Ryan was the one who attacked me in the janitors closet. How did i not recognized that disgusting voice.

"Avalon, what the hell is he talking about?" Aiden asks me.

It's not even that.

His jaw was clenched and his fist were balled up by his side's.

"Either your gonna show him or I'm gonna tell him," Ryan smirks.

It isn't like I cheated, so why is he making it seem like I did?

"What is he talking about Avalon!?" Aiden raised his voice a little. He was upset but it definitely wasn't what it sound like.

"Tell me, got dammit!" Aiden hollered causing me and Avery both to jump.

I took a deep breath before lifting up my shirt a little. Aiden stared at it, his eyes darkened and his fist tightened. He was practically blowing steam from his ears.

I looked at him in the eyes but his eyes were only focused on my stomach.

"You fucking asshole."

*♡*♡*

Ooop it's about to get real!!

Kidding hehe.

ANNOUNCEMENT: so I decided to make my second book. The other book I made was deleted { by me } because I just realized that, that wasn't what I wanted to write about. I'll let you guys know when the first chapter is published.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤