Chapter 37~ Huge Secret.

Avalon's P.O.V

"Avalon."

I stare at him in shock.

"I thought you told me you don't talk to them anymore," I say as I walk towards them. Pain is evident in my voice but I try to swallow the huge lump.

"I didn't know your girl was gonna be here," Ryan chuckled and Cole hits him with a laugh.

"She isn't my girl," Aiden says through gritted teeth.

"Oh right because you don't do relationships," Ryan scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"That's enough Ryan," Avery says as she walks in.

"Why are you here?" Aiden asks as he looks at me. He's tapping his leg nervously and I knew something was bothering him.

Something as in-- me. He wasn't looking for me to be here.

"I was looking for you," I reply.

"Wow, maybe I was wrong," Cole laughs.

I furrow my eyebrows. Ryan and Cole are acting like two dumbasses right now and its really starting to push my buttons.

"You've been ignoring me," he says.

I've been ignoring you for a good reason.

"So I was right," Cole smirks.

"Okay seriously, what is your problem?" I ask as my eyes directed to Cole. He was acting like such a child.

"Me?" He asks as he points to himself.

"Duh! Who else Am I talking to? The fucking wall?" I snap.

I was furious. I was angry at Cole, angry at Ryan, and I was angry at Aiden. How could he keep such a thing from me.

"Jesus Aiden. Get control of your girl," Ryan comments.

"I'm not his girl!" I shout and try to charge towards him but Aiden quickly grabs me.

It's no point of me trying to get away because he's way stronger than me.

"I think it's bout time you tell her, dude," Cole suddenly blurts.

Aiden clenches his jaw.

"Tell me what?" I ask as I peek around Aiden to steal a glance at Cole.

"Nothing!" Aiden says a little bit too quickly.

"You've kept this from her for too long," Ryan adds.

"What the fuck is it!" I demand.

God, where is my dignity? I really need to control what comes from my mouth.

Cole suddenly takes something from his pockets and tosses it on the counter.

Aiden tries to hold me back but this time i get away by pushing his arms.

I walk up to the counter and look at what's in the small plastic bag. My heart drops when I realize it was white.

A color I hope it wasn't.

"What is this?" I question. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at Aiden as a tear sprung my eye.

What the hell is with me and all this crying?

I ball my fist up as a tear finally escapes me eyes.

"What is it?!" I holler and everyone is quiet. Even Avery looks a bit upset.

"Drugs," Cole speaks up, "drugs that Aiden's been doing."

"He's lying Avalon, don't listen to him," Aiden says with pleading eyes.

"I was there as well, Avalon," Ryan says as he looks down.

"You guys helped me-" Aiden cuts his sentence when he realize he just told on himself.

I felt like someone stomped on my chest repeatedly then drove a knife through it. My palms became sweaty and I was full on sobbing. My heart hurt and my stomach was doing uneasy flips.

I felt as if my soul died.

"You said that you didn't do it!" I repeats his words. Tears stream down my face but at this point, I could care less.

"I know. Just listen to-"

"No!" I interrupt, "I don't ever want to see you again!"

And with that. I left out his house with teary eyes.

The guy i loved did drugs.

Woah.

Love?

Such a fucked up feeling.

*♡*♡*

Not the best but now you know what Aiden has been keeping from her.

And she loves him?? Avalon's literally loves this dude? I didn't not see that coming.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤