Chapter 12~ Jealous.

Avalon's P.O.V

Sleeping is like my happiness, except when I couldn't get enough of it i was groggy and grumpy.

And I hate being those things.

My mind was so focused on me and Aidens hot kiss, I couldn't sleep worth nothing. But when I finally drifted into a perfect slumber, it had only been thirty minutes before my alarm went off.

Like seriously?! I hate when that happens.

Today my outfit was a black oversized sweater and grey leggings with my white ankle-high converse. Can't go wrong with those.

My hair flowed down my shoulders just above my waist. I brushed out any knots and made my way downstairs.

Thank Jesus my mom wasn't home. I grabbed a granola bar and headed out into the cold air.

Once I got to school I parked my car and walked inside the school building.

As o got closer to my locker i noticed a figure leaning against it.

River. His arms were crossed and he winked at a group of girls who walked past and they squealed as if they were talking about the newest trend.

"Hey Goldie," River says to me as I open my locker.

I roll my eyes, "hi River."

The nickname he gave me almost made me smile but I was grumpy. Too grumpy. He seemed to take in my aggravation.

"What's wrong with you?" He puts his hands up in defense.

"Couldn't sleep last night," I say.

"Was it about yesterday when I took you to Tony's house because oh so help me Avalon, I am truly sorry--i mean I didn't even know-"

"It's fine," I cut him off, "it isn't about that anyways."

"Is it about Aiden?" He asks, concern in his eyes.

Yes, and that stupid hot kiss.

"No," I lie which he couldn't tell.

He nods his head before the bell rings, "I'll see you in art."

River tosses a wave before walking off in a different direction.

*♡*♡*

"Then, she freaking sent me out as if it were my fault!" I exclaim as I toss my tray on the lunch table in irritation.

Beverly looked at me and sat down as well, "maybe you shouldn't have push the poor boy out his seat."

"He started it, and it wasn't a push it was a simple shove!" I almost shout but thinks to the loud chatter and laughter, no one could hear me.

Beverly giggles as she bites into her apple slices.

Suddenly once she looked up, she stood frozen. Her eyes glued behind me. I traced her eyes and saw that the three golden boys were headed our way. A tray of food in each.

Everyone stared as they sat down. Aiden sat beside me and River and Hunter sat across from me and Beverly.

"Um..." my voice trails off unable to find the right words. I swallowed the lump that was starting to form.

"Hey butter cup," Aiden speaks with a smile clearly not noticing the curious eyes.

Girls were sending death glares my way, their hands gripped tight on their forks as if ready to use them as a murder weapon.

"Everyone's looking," I hiss.

He looked around, "can you guys please mind your damn business? I can't go anywhere without getting eye raped!"

The cafeteria was shocked at his out burst, but soon recovered themselves and continued to do what they were doing.

"What are we even doing here?" Hunter asks with an annoyed tone.

I could've asked the same thing.

"I thought we could spend time with my favorite person," Aiden smiled looking at me.

"Aww," River coos, "bro, you spend time with me everyday."

Aiden rolls his eyes, "not you dipshit."

"I am truly hurt," River put his hand over his heart and faked a pout.

Me and Beverly giggled at his stupidness.

Butterflies start to erupt in my stomach. Aiden was sitting extremely close to me, I could smell his beautiful scent.

"Oh, hey Avalon," a voice says my name.

We all turn to see the queen bitch herself walking towards us. Her arms crossed and her two best friends traveling behind her.

Oh dear God. I just swore again!

I believe Aiden is starting to rub off on me.

She stopped, her blonde hair in a high bun.

How does that not hurt.

"Go away Chandler," River rolled his eyes.

"Shut up River!" She says before her blue eyes focus on me again, "Your such a man stealer.

I almost choked on my taco, "what?" I sputter out still trying to regain myself.

"You heard me. I don't stutter," she scowls.

"Please explain then," Beverly jumps in, sending Chandler her famous death glare.

Chandler rolls her eyes, "I don't need to explain myself. Someone's hands will do all the explaining for me."

"What? Why don't you fight your own battles?" I ask her.

"I hate to get my hands dirty," she says checking her nails.

"And you think I'm afraid? I hope you find the balls to pick on someone on your level because clearly I'm higher than you," I sneer. I was furious.

I don't even know what the hell this girl is talking about.

The group chuckles at my comment.

Chandler shift to her other leg.

"This isn't over," she says before walking off.

"When did it ever start?"

*♡*♡*

That come back though!!

I'm kidding.

Thank you guys so much for 23 reads, it means a lot to me that u guys are enjoying the book as much as i enjoy writing it.

Continue reading! It get a better.

Please vote, share, and comment. I would love to hear your feedback from you guys.

~J🖤