Chapter 38~ Undeniable Feelings.

Aiden's P.O.V

"Are you... crying?" Avery asks as she steps in front of me.

I'm glad Cole and Ryan are gone, I don't think I would've been able to control myself around them.

Makes me want to smash their face in.

"Am I?" I question and wipe my hand under my eye, surely enough it was wet.

"Aiden Parker doesn't cry," Avery spoke with sympathy in her voice, "Is it because of Avalon?"

I nod my head as tears stream down my face. She pulls me into a hug as I sob on her shoulder.

This is really embarrassing.

"What if I lost her forever?" I say as I close my eyes and imagine the worst possible scenario.

The thought of Avalon actually walking out of my life scares me.

My feelings towards Avalon is unexplainable. They grow everytime I'm around her. I feel as if I could be myself around her. She makes me a better... person.

"You won't Aiden, trust me," she says as she pulls away.

"And how do you know that?" I question.

"That girl cares way to deep just to walk out your life. You made a horrible mistake and I'm sure she'll forgive you for that," Avery puts a small smile on her face, "besides, I thought you stopped."

"I did," I say and look down.

"Then why--" she gasps as she realizes, "You guys were gonna..."

"Yes. I wasn't going to do it. Cole made it seem like I was but wasn't. If she would've let me explain, everything would've been worked out," I say thoughtfully.

I hate that Cole try to make it seem like I was doing drugs. I would never. It killed me when I saw Avalon walk out the house with tears in her eyes.

Tears that I caused.

There are a few things I haven't told Avalon. I thought it would've been better to burry it deep down inside of me but it doesn't help when it comes back up. A surprise.

One i wasn't ready for.

"Your in love," Avery says with a smile.

"What?" I look at her with disbelief in my eyes.

"Aiden, your in love," she repeats, "no matter how many time you try to deny it, your in love with Avalon."

Love? I wouldn't call it that.

Avalon makes me feel like there's more out in the world. She always know how to brighten up a room with just a simple smile. I love being around her. I love how stubborn she is, how her she eyebrows crease together when she's confused. And that sexy look that turns me on when she bites her bottom lip when she's nervous.

"Maybe I am," I say and bite my bottom lip, an action that has grown on me from Avalon.

Avery squeals and clap her hands.

"There's nothing to be happy about sis, she hates me at the moment," I sigh and sit down at the kitchen table.

I've never realize how much hurt I feel. She's like a drug to me, addictive and satisfying.

"That's why you have to make it up to her. Maybe not at the moment but soon Aiden before it's too late," she says.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why do I feel like this?" I huff.

"Because, your just experiencing the first love of your life maybe? It's really weird," she says and I chuckle.

"What if she doesn't wanna talk to me?" I ask.

"Of course she does, I know," Avery says.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way I do?" I question.

"Stop with the 'what ifs' you'll never know until you try," she says and I nod my head.

Aiden Parker doesn't do relationships nor experience the feeling of love.

It's always a first time for everything.

*♡*♡*

Short chapter but it's worth it.

Well, now we know how they feel about each other.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤

Not The Perfect Guyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें