Chapter 21~ Stay Over.

Avalon's P.O.V

"Wait..." I stop before he starts the car.

Aiden gives me a confused look.

"What about Stormy? I thought we had to come back in the morning," I remind him.

I miss my best friend so much.

Aiden starts the car without another word. The trees and houses fill my view as I stare out the window.

I was still in last night's clothes and I feel very uncomfortable. I felt as if I wasn't matching.

Not that I cared...

But it felt weird being around with these kinds of clothes. Plus it was kinda chilly outside and I probably look stupid wearing shorts and a tank top in this kind of weather.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my thigh and I turn to look at Aiden.

"Why are you shaking your leg?" He asks as he glances at me.

"Uh... I don't know.. I guess I'm... I'm just... I don't know," I stutter.

I swear I'm a emotional wreck right now. So many thoughts are going through my head only because his freaking hand on my thigh.

Really?!

What kind of crap is this?

Who knew I could feel this way from a simple touch.

"Are you insecure?" He asks out the blue.

"What?" I'm confused as to why he would ask me this question.

He stops at a red light and turns to look at me. That hand still on my freaking thigh.

"Are you insecure?" He repeats himself even though I heard him the first time.

"Yes," I turn my head away from him.

Maybe he'll doubt me. Maybe he'll actually see what kind of person i am and... laugh at me?

"Dont," he says which catches me off guard, "You are very beautiful Avalon and a girl like you deserves everything."

Talk about swooning.

"Are you saying it just to say it?" I ask making sure i could trust him.

"Of course not butter cup. I mean every single word," he says seriously.

I start to lean in but the a car honk behind us startled me and pulled us apart.

We could hear faint yelling and I laugh.

"Road rage," Aiden rolls his eyes and honk back before speeding off.

*♡*♡*

"How did you know my size?" I ask as he walks over with a outfit that is actually my size.

I look at it. Cute.

He shrugs, "honestly, I have no idea."

I laugh as I grab the outfit and go into the dressing room. I slip out of my old clothes and put the outfit on.

I stand in the body mirror is actually surprised at this.

The outfit was a blue long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. Thank God I was wearing my black converse. I walked out to find Aiden sitting on the chair tapping away on his phone.

Once he finally noticed my presence he smiled.

"You look adorable," he says.

I walk back into the dressing and quickly change.

We walk to the register and Aiden pays for it.

I hate that he bought the outfit but I keep my mouth shut. If Aiden wants to spend his money on me I guess I can't do anything but accept.

*♡*♡*

After we left the mall we went to the vet to see Stormy. He's doing better but the lady said if would be best if he stays just for another day because he was really hurt.

I can't believe my mom would do such a thing. She knows how much Stormy means to me.

Stormy was thrilled to see me. It's like he didn't want me to leave his eyesight but I promise him i will be back tomorrow to pick him up. He licked my face to the point to where he couldn't taste me anymore.

Just kidding.

But I miss him so bad.

But I will see him tomorrow, thank God.

*♡*♡*

Short chapter again but it's worth it. Next chapter will probably be longer because they are supposed to hang out all day so yea.

Vote, comment, share.

Love you.

~J🖤