Chapter 23~ Demands and Frustration.

Avalon's P.O.V

"Can you at least tell me who the hell is that guy?!" I shout at Aiden as he angrily walks out the rink.

After our encounter, Aiden basically forced me to leave with him. Something about 'he shouldn't be trusted.' I repeated the same question ten freaking times and I keep getting the same freaking answers.

Why won't he tell me?

I swore but right now at this point, I was furious. The guy threatened us and Aiden backed away.

"It's not important," he repeats as we get into his car.

"Yes it is. That guy strangled me!" I blurt which wasn't my intention.

Aiden stopped his hand from turning the key and look at me. His face was serious and his eyes were dark.

"He did what?" Aiden asks making sure he heard that correctly.

Well, I spilled the beans. Might as well keep spilling them.

"That night at the party, when I saved you. He had choked me, I didn't want to tell you because you would get mad," I say without looking at him.

"Why would you keep this a secret from me!" He shouts.

"Because you would do something crazy!" I shout back.

He knew it was true. Aiden has anger problems and he can't control them. If something pushed his buttons, I'm afraid to say he might actually murder someone

"Hell yeah. He fucking strangled you Avalon and you kept it from me," he says.

"I just told you!" I say stating the obvious.

"Duh, because you seen him," he scoffs.

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear "I didn't think he would he here, especially not with Chandler. Scratch that, this isn't even about me. Who is that guy because you know him."

I know directing the conversation from me was wrong but I needed to know. My curiosity took over my body.

"It doesn't matter," he runs a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Don't keep telling me that!" I shout hitting the glove box in anger which made him jump slightly, "something has happened between the two of you."

Maybe I have anger problems...

"Why do you care?" He asks as his green eyes meet mine.

Now I'm getting aggravated. I can't get mad at him, if he doesn't want to tell me then he doesn't have to.

But got dammit! I'm so freaking curious.

"Stay away from him," Aiden says firm.

You don't have to tell me twice.

*♡*♡*

As Aiden finally pulls up in front of my house, I quickly get out not wanting to say another word. The car ride was silent, too silent. The only sound coming from the heater that was inside.

My gaze was only focused outside but I could feel his gaze on me every once in a while.

Then, I heard a car door shut and a force grab my wrist causing me to turn around.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Aiden asks me. His eyes full of concern. I knew how much he hated this place now.

I surely didn't want to be at your house. Especially if your acting like this.

"I live here Aiden, I have no where else to go," I state.

I miss Beverly. I miss Stormy.

"I told you, you could stay with me," he says.

"I don't want to wear my welcome out Aiden. It's better if I keep my distance from you," I say as I rip my wrist from his grasp.

"Why?" His voice cracks and it breaks my heart, but I must be strong.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. My mouth opens but it closes again, I'm lost for words at the moment.

"Tell me why Avalon," Aiden demands but I can't.

I'm speechless.

My eyes meet his which were so full of sadness. I can't take it anymore.

Without another thought, I close the gap between us and smash my lips onto his. The tingling sensation erupts through my body as I feel his hands snake around my waist.

Every kiss always feel like the first one. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan softly against his lips.

I apologize neighbors if you ever happen to just look outside and see something like this.

It is dark, but that doesn't mean anything.

Aiden pulls away and leans his forehead against mine, his breath fanning my lips.

"Stay with me tonight."

*♡*♡*

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will probably be a little longer depending on how I feel.

It's currently like six in the morning where I am so I need rest if I want to get up in the morning.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤