Chapter 57~ Graduation.

Avalon's P.O.V

Graduation as finally come.

My belly is getting bigger but not to the point to where you can tell I'm pregnant.

Aiden has been really helpful. He's been treating me like there's no tomorrow. He's gotten way more protective than ever and I really thank him for that.

Avery is thrilled about the news and she can't wait for my baby and Sapphire to grow up together-- even if they are months apart.

I haven't told my mom considering she's still acting like a bitch towards me and isn't answering my calls. It's pointless trying to reach someone who isn't putting any effort to get their bond back together.

River and Beverly has been going on really strong and I can't wait to see what their future plans with each other will be.

As for me, I decided not to go to college, especially if I have a baby to take care of. Don't judge me just yet because a lot of mothers don't go to college who has a baby to take care of, even if they do have help.

I want to be in my baby's life everyday of every moment. I wanna be there for their first birthday, their first everything. It will be difficult to juggle a baby and college at the same time.

Aiden approves of my decision and I know he'll support me either way.

I can't believe my four years of high school has really gone by fast. Time catches up to you in a matter of seconds and it's impossible to slow it down.

Sitting here in my cap and gown listening to whoever this girl is giving us a movie long speech.

Aiden was seated beside me, his hand held in mine and Beverly on my other side with River on her other side.

"I can't believe we made it this far," Beverly whispers to me.

I smile, "same."

"And now your gonna leave me and build a family of your own," Beverly says with a pouty smile.

"I won't leave you Bev, your still gonna be the first person I call in case something bad happens," I tell her.

I can't believe me and Beverly has made it this far to being best friends. I love her like a sister of my own, she's everything to me and I'll do anything to keep her by my side and in my life forever.

"I love you Beverly," I smile.

"Love you to," she smiles back.

I focus my attention back to the unknown girl whose name no one in this high school knows.

"I can't wait to see what our afterlife will be," Aiden says to me.

I flash him a smile.

"The same, just with a baby to take care of," I smile and he chuckles.

"Life is gonna be hard, but we'll make it work," he says.

"As long as we have each other," I say truthfully.

"I love you, Avalon Winters."

"I love you, Aiden Parker."

*♡*♡*

THE END!!!

isn't that a cliché way to end a story? Yes. But who cares right.

I'm gonna start the sequel and I'll let you know when the first chapter is posted.

I'm thankful for everyone whose followed me on this weird ass journey, I love you guys and until next time!!

~J🖤