Chapter 6~ Obsessions and Dogs.

Avalon's P.O.V

One thing I was starting to notice what that I wasn't showing my dog, Stormy, much attention.

I've been so caught in school and Aiden i haven't made time for my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Sorry Bev.

Stormy was a grey husky, he was incredibly huge and had beautiful big blue eyes that I would simply melt into.

I tied the leash to his brown collar and walk out the house. My mind traveled back to Aiden from yesterday. I smiled at the thought that he showed me his favorite place. I've never known Aiden to be such a calm type.

I walked to the local dog park with other people, running with their dogs and playing fetch. If only Stormy was trained enough to do that.

"Omg is that Avalon?" A voice chirped.

I snap my head and saw Carmella, she was walking a small white pup, her head held high and a bright pink collar around her neck.

"Hey Carmella," I greet as Stormy made an attempt to smell her I slightly pull him and she laughs.

"He's so beautiful," she says as she scratches behind his ears. His tail wags and I smile.

"I never knew you owned a dog," I say casually.

Carmella pushed the black framed glasses closer to her face. A pair I've never seen her wear in school.

"This is snowball I had her since I was nine," she explains as her eyes glance down at her dog who was staring intently at Stormy.

Don't even think about it pup, he'll crush your bones.

"How you been?" She says as she tilts her head.

"I've been fine. You?" I question ignoring my previous thoughts..

"Amazing?" She gushes, "Not to get too big headed but River and I had a really good time that day I took the blame for him."

Ew. "How wonderful."

I flash her a fake smile.

"Well. Bye!" She says before happily walking off.

My mind imagine an innocent Carmella. Not so innocent anymore.

*♡*♡*

I jumped as a loud knock sounded at the door causing Stormy to jump. I calmed him down and sighed as i washed my hands, drying them off on my clothes as I opened the door.

Aiden stood on the other side. Smirking.

"I've been thinking," he says as he walks in.

Sure Aiden! Come right on! Your always welcomed.

Hint the sarcasm.

"Me and you haven't spend anytime together," he says as Stormy approaches him and sniffs.

Aiden smiles as he crouch down and scratch him behind the ears.

"Whose this big guy?" He questions.

"My first love," I joke as I cut him some lettuce.

He laughs as he sits down across from me on the island.

"What if I don't wanna spend time with you," I state as I look at him.

He puts his hand over his heart, faking as if he's hurt, "I'm deeply offended butter cup."

"Didn't mean to crush your ego," I say as I chop a little faster. I wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

"But seriously. How about we do something tomorrow," he suggest as he leans against the counter.

"I'm busy," I lie. I don't think I would be able to control my mind around him.

He sighs clearly hinting that I'm bluffing, "Do i make you nervous?"

I look at him as I chop faster. My mind wasn't able to keep up with my hands.

"No. Clearly you don't understand when I say 'no' why are you like this? Not every girl is obsessed-"

"Crap!" I cut my rambling off as the knife slice my finger.

I drop the knife and held my finger as blood oozes out.

Aiden jumps up quickly and runs to my side taking my finger.

He wets a wash cloth and dabs it on my finger.

"See what happens when you don't pay attention," he says as he grabs the first aid kit from the cupboard.

I remember when I had to clean him up from the fight he had with Chris.

He grabs a band aid and wraps it securely around my finger.

"Thank you," I tell him. Looks like I won't be cutting anything else.

He smirked, "at least i get my turn to play doctor."

My eyes meet his green ones. Gold flecks were exposed and his eyes showed me a feeling of excitement and admiration.

My stomach did uneasy flips as butterflies appear.

Control your Avalon!

"You are unbelievable," I playfully roll my eyes, backing up a little to gives us space. His wonderful smell is too intoxicating to my nose.

"So what were saying about our plans tomorrow?" He smirks.

"Fine," I give up knowing I won't win this.

*♡*♡*

Okay so I clearly forgot that Avalon was supposed to have a dog so I apologise for the sudden pop up of Stormy.

It will be waaaaay more mistakes than this.

Please vote, comment, and share.

Love you.

~J🖤