Chapter 1: Workout

Y/N

U.A High, a place I never thought I would get into. In the past I became a victim of bullying and insults, all because of a stupid joint in my toe. I never had friends after that diagnosis, they always believed themselves to be high and mighty compared to me, seeing me as inferior or a stepping stone for greater heights. But look at me now, enrolling at the most prestigious hero academy in Japan with a quirk I have no clue about. I guess I got the last laugh in the end, but today was only the beginning, and I had no idea how things were going to go-

???: *Dully* So you're Y/N L/N, huh?

Y/N: *Jumps in shock* Ah!

I was walking towards my next class as lunch had just ended, though I stayed behind for a few extra seconds to do something. But I wasn't late! However I was scared out of my mind when I heard a voice mention my name right behind me so I immediately turned around, only to be met with the sight of a rather... tired man. Of course I knew who it was since I was already informed on who my homeroom teacher was going to be, but it was still quite surprising to see him.

Y/N: *Straighting himself out* O-oh! Mr. Aizawa! Is there... something wrong?

Aizawa: Since you know who I am we can skip the introductions. You're that new student Nezu transferred here, yes?

Y/N: Y-yes, sir.

Aizawa: Let me make this clear, this school will push you to your limits. If your performance is deemed unsatisfactory you will be expelled from this academy. Is that clear?

Y/N: *Gulps* Yes, sir, I understand.

Aizawa: Good, now run along to your next class. Wouldn't want you to be late on your first day.

Not wasting any more time I did as he said and headed to my next class, I've heard all about him thanks to my friends so I really shouldn't have been surprised, but it kinda scared me when he came out of nowhere. Either way, at least that was over with and now I didn't have to answer a crap ton of questions about myself when my classmates asked... thank goodness.

I wonder why he's like that though?

Timeskip

So it was now the end of my first school day, the last couple of periods went by easily and all of the new teachers were quite friendly to me. I was busy packing up my stuff but I wouldn't be leaving school anytime soon since I was gonna go to the school gym and start my workout for a few hours. That, and the entrance was blocked by a bunch of random students who were calling out my classmates on the USJ Incident and saying that they were gonna beat them in the Sports Festival.

I tuned out of the whole thing since I didn't want to get involved, but then some guy with purple hair went on about those who would preform well would get transferred to the Hero Course. But for that to happen one of us would need to be removed from it.

Jeez, why does everyone have to be so serious about getting into this course? They kinda sound greedy if anything-

Mina: *Smiling* Y/N! Are you free later?

Y/N: *Coughs, snapping out of his thoughts* Um... not today, s-sorry. I need to go somewhere that's... gonna take up a lot of my time!

Mina: *Slightly disappointed* Aw, where you going?

Y/N: To th-

Iida: *Doing his signature hand movements* BAKUGOU, YOU CAN'T JUST CALL PEOPLE EXTRAS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THEM!

Bakugou: SHUT THE HELL UP, FOUR-EYES! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Y/N: *Sighs and looks at Mina, completely ignoring the argument* I'm just gonna go, it's too loud for me here.