Chapter 70

Whilst Avery's journey on the train she heard spencer crying from five compartments from her and Eva. She walked out and wen over to Abigail and George who were comforting spencer.

Avery shook her head and walked back. "Avery," Abigail said.

"Avery turned around and said "sorry Abigail" Abi walked out of the  compartment and said " no it's fine, your not alone" she said sighing.

"I just need space"

When the train stopped Avery got her things and walked with Abigail to wait for Fred, George, Ginny and Percy. She saw Spencer curled up in Georges' arms asleep, walking with them to the Burrow.

When they got there, Molly and Arthur took turns hugging them all until they got to George. "Georgie, care to explain?" Molly said, staring at the sleeping newborn in his arms. "Seriously George you didn't tell your own parents." Avery said noticing he was ignoring her. He looked over at Abigail who bolted up the stairs and into Amelia's room. Avery continued to follow

Millie was reading a book. She turned around, put her book down and smiled but it quickly faded when she saw that her daughter was crying. "Abi... What happened? How's the..." She looked at her stomach."...Baby?" Abigail went over to Amelia who embraced her daughter in a hug.

She stroked her hair."Did something happen to the baby?" Abi shook her head and sat down on the bed, wiping her eyes."No. I had the baby in the shrieking shack. Professor Lupin is a werewolf. We named our baby girl Spencer Rose Weasley." Amelia smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind Abi's ear."That's amazing. But what's with the tears?" She asked.

Abi sighed as she looked down."I couldn't get her to stop crying on the train. Eventually, George came in and took her but he got her to sleep and I couldn't. I can't be a mother. I can't!" Abi burst into tears again and Amelia hugged her, tightly. Abigail felt as though she had failed. Avery walked over and hugged Abigail closely She couldn't look after her own baby. Why did she think that she was capable? Abi rubbed her arm, remembering the time she self harmed. Avery smiled at abigail and said "you can talk to me, I'll try to help."