Chapter 9

Credits Weasleyqueen13
"Tom get of of me" she shouts. "What was that I didn't hear you clearly". Tom is dragging Avery across the floor towards a burning building. She says "Tom what are you going to do" she begins to cry. Tom grabs her neck and pulls her up onto both legs. He said "go in there Voldemort is waiting for you" "Tom, if I go in there I will die" "you won't though" "don't get why you mean." "Try walk through the fire, if you succeed you won't die and if you don't succeed then you well you know what I mean" she walks towards the fire, doubting what he said. But then she walked towards the fire, one step, two step and then the third was where the front door should be. The flames, didn't make her feel anything she started not doubting what he said. She walked towards the fire noticing that nobody was making an entrance. She was. She looked at Voldemort sighing with relief.

"Your suppose to be in Slytherin"

"Why am I in Ravenclaw then?"

"Because the sorting hat, had more in Ravenclaw maybe my one or two things, to get to Slytherin."

"I think that you are lying and that it's just by coincidence"

"How could it be by coincidence, not many Ravenclaw students can walk through fire"

"If your trying to say that I'm like you or my parents, then your a mad man."

"What did you calm me" getting closer.

Avery walks away, sighing. Voldemort the. Sighs and says "your my daughter"

"Your completely mad, I could never be your daughter."

"Look at your arm" she pulls her right sleeve up and notices she's got an imprint on her arm.

"I don't remember seeing that in my life"

"Will this help"

****************************
Flashback- (4 years old)

Avery" Abigail said "what's that on your arm"
"I don't know" Avery said. "My daddy has that on his hand" "I think my mummy and daddy too"

****************************

"Remember" Avery begins to walk back to Tom still scared because it seems uneasy.

"Tom grab her" Tom began running up to me. I screamed, as loud as possible. I went right towards Azkaban because he was blocking good from evil. I saw a light in the distance not being able to see who it was. As I got closer and closer I noticed it was Voldemort, he pointed his wand at me and shouted "AVADA KADAVRA" he didn't kill me, but how?

I fell to the ground, feeling my leg being torn apart. I saw the light fade into darkness. I fell unconscious.

********************************************

A few hours later
"Madam pomfrey, she's waking up" Fred said happily. I see a crowd of people, around me. I was happy to be alive.

"Do you remember what happened?" Fred asked
"I remember Voldemort saying, "AVADA KADAVRA!" It kind of back fired, which to us is brilliant. Because it bounced back into his wand, it's odd because I have a broken leg."

"Well we can fix that" madam pomfrey said.

"We can?"ave said

"We can, but you'll need loads of rest after so you might not be able to go to class for about a month.

"Will my friends be able to visit."

"Yes every now and then"

"Do you have my potions, the hallucinations and sleeping drafts."

"Well get somebody to get them."

"Your in Ravenclaw right"

"Yes, find someone who is good at riddles."

"Okay"

********************************************

So Fred decides he'd go up to Ravenclaws common room and get her drafts, he went with George in case they got the riddle wrong.

As they climbed the spiral stairs they were thinking about whether Abi and ave would be okay. After taking a while of walking up the stairs they noticed that they would need to solve a riddle.

The eagle door knocker spoke and said "you've got to solve a riddle before entering the common room, I'm often very stern,
I wear my hair up in a bun,
I'm really very fair,
I find Quidditch very fun.

Who am I?"

"I think it's professor mcgonagall."

"Well done" the door swings open and Fred sees a dementor, the dementor pushes him of the edge and then disappears. George begins to cry screaming aloud, runs into the dormitory and grabs the drafts. He walks out the door, and runs down the stairs, not caring if he falls because he feels depressed. He scrams "Fred! Wake up" he start noticing that blood falls down his shirt. When George finally got to Fred, he lifts him up and try's to run to the infirmary, after running as fast as he could he got to the infirmary and shout "we need help." Madam pomfre shouts "what happened" George reply's saying "a d-dementor, people she'd him of the stairs whilst we were getting the drafts. I have the drafts here. He hands them over and lays Fred on a bed. She cleans up all the blood that spilled all over Fred. George says "will he be okay" and madam pomfrey replied saying "as long as he stays in here." "What has he got exactly" "a cracked skull"

********************************************

1 month later.
Avery came out of the infirmary, depressed and unwell, sitting next to Fred singing a lullaby. "

When she was less heart broken she decided to go to the great hall and talk to Abigail, because she got to out the infirmary the same day as Avery.

"How are you feeling"

"Better than before, how are you feeling"

"Same as you."

"Let's not do small talk"

"Okay, were going to be leaving for our holidays, where will you go. I'm going to Fred's, he offered"

"Me too, George offered me, wow we'll never be away from each other, that's not a bad thing"

"Should we go to Hagrids, you remember he saved our lives"

"Yes he did, let's go to him."

"Since we've came to Hogwarts, I feel like Tom still wants revenge."

"Yea I get that too."

A few minutes passed and they got to Hagrid's hut.

"Hagrid, we wanted to pay you a visit" Abigail said

"Yes indeed, I remember you too I saved your lives when you were pretty young, true fact Harry Potter is beginning Hogwarts in 2 years"

"Wow, Harry Potter"said Avery

"I better be getting my stuff packed, I'm visiting Romania, I want a dragon" Hagrid said

"That's nice to know" said Avery

********************************************