Chapter 51

The next few days went by. Ave would pick at her food, taking small bites. She still had the cast on her arm and her ribs were still broken. She had to take medication to help. No one had really visited her except Harry, Ron and Hermione. Mrs Weasley and Ginny popped in a few times. She hadn't seen Fred or George since she had broke up with Fred.

On a dull Monday, Ave knew it was nearly time to go back to Hogwarts. She got out of bed and looked out the window. It was raining. The door opened and a Nurse placed some clean clothes on the bed for her. Mrs Weasley had brought them for her, at the same time she had tried to convince Ave to stay with them but she refused time and time again.

When Ave was looking at the rain, thinking about what she would do when she leaves, she decided to take the chance and find her own path. Ave got dressed into the clean clothes, her ribs hurting badly, she grabbed the black hoodie that George had left for her and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

On that bit of paper, she wrote:

To all the Nurses that helped me,

I just want to thank you for looking after me since the crash. You won't need to anymore because I'm going. Please, if you see Fred and George, tell George I love him. Thank you, again.

Yours Sincerely,
Avery malfoy

She put the hood up and walked out of her room. She hid behind corners when she saw people who would recognise her. Ave finally managed to get out of the hospital but to her dismay, it was raining.

After walking and walking, Avery found herself in a Muggle Village. She hid in an empty house and laid on the bed, holding her ribs."No..." Ave muttered. She had just realised that she forgotten her pills that stopped the pain. Ave took a deep breath."I can get through this. I'll work this out tomorrow."

Avery pulled the blankets over her and rubbed her eyes before falling into a deep sleep. Deep enough for a dream.

"Hello, avery." Abi spun around, facing her Father. She glared at him. He was the person that made her feel broke.

There may have been a possible chance she could have had a happy child hood if he wasn't loyal to Voldemort.

"I know why you're here. You know I broke up with Fred but I did it to protect him. Not myself."

Lucius chuckled and walks towards his daughter who backed up, into the wall behind her. He towered over her, pulling out a syringe that was full of a green, bubbly liquid.

"F-Father, what are you doing?" Ave asked, looking into the Dark grey eyes which made her scared.

She felt a sharp prick in her arm as Lucius injected her. Ave felt as though her whole body was closing up. She couldn't breathe or talk. She couldn't even move.

Avery fell to her knees, placing her sweating hands on the floor. Her whole body hurt badly as her father laugh echoed in her head.

Avery head began to spin as she heard Fred's voice. "Avery, please come home. I'm sorry. I can protect you now." Before she could react, Ave felt a horrible pain and she woke up, unable to move.