Chapter 66

Avery woke up the next morning tired, exhausted, stressed to see what would happen today. She suddenly thought back to yesterday, when she had seen her mum for the first time in ages. So she tried to breathe less than the other days, she woke up, showered, got dressed, ate breakfast and then went to first lesson which for her was nothing.

She walked towards the infirmary seeing miserable students. When she got to the infirmary she saw Abigail still laying in the same hospital bed asleep, she looked next to her to see Abigail's little baby inside the incubator.

Abigail suddenly began to wake up, "You can go back to sleep, I'm sorry if I woke you up." She said looking at Abigail who smiled and shook her head.

"It's fine really, it's not your fault, I just heard the doors opening and closing" she rubbed her eyes and looked at the door to see Dumbledore come in and walk towards them.

"I'll let you two talk. I'll see you later Abigail" she walked off seeing the sad expressions on people's faces. She ran towards Hermione, and Harry who were ready to just talk to Dumbledore.

After Dumbledore talked to Abigail he slowly approached Harry, Hermione and Avery. "Hello Miss Montgomery, granger and mr potter." Avery nodded her head once smiling.

"I needed to talk to you three, you know the laws miss granger, you must not be seen and you will do well I feel to return before this last chance, if not the consequences are to ghastly if you succeed tonight more than one life will be spared, three turns must do it, I think. Oh by the way when in doubt I find retracing my steps are a wise place to begin good luck." He walks out creepily.

"What was that all about?" Avery said

"This is a time turner it turns you back in time."

She put the time turner around Avery's, Harry and her neck and turned it three times. Suddenly time went back in time, it finally stopped "8:55. Where were we at 8:55?" Harry thought as Hermione put the golden chain back inside her jumper.

"Uh, I don't know, Hagrids hut?" Harry, Avery and Hermione  ran out of the hospital wing and outside to where they saw the past Hermione punching Draco in the face. Harry was so confused, he almost ran out there but Hermione stopped him and took out the time turner.

"This is a time Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me at the start of the year. It's how I've been getting to all my classes."

Harry watched, shocked and amazed as Hermione tucked the time Turner away. They went back to watching the scene.

"Good punch." Avery and Harry said, looking at Hermione as they hid."Thanks." Draco and his friends ran towards them. Hermione grabbed Harry's hand with Avery just beside them and they crouched down, outside so they weren't seen.

They watched the trio running down to Hagrids' hut.The present Harry and Hermione followed by Avery ran after them, still staying hidden. They thought the same thing: They had to try and save Buckbeak but leave enough time to stop Sirius from having the dementors kiss.