Chapter 1

Don't judge that this book isn't my best. Some of these characters aren't mine credits to Weasleyqueen13

Who tells your story?
"Draco" a blonde haired boy with grey eyes, and a family who are pure bloods. His family are known as the Malfoy's. Lucius Malfoy who has blonde hair and grey eyes and his mother who is Narcissa Malfoy who has blonde hair and grey eyes.

The Malfoy's are very loyal friends with Voldemort also known as Tom riddle. Who is described as the most powerful dark wizard of all time and the dark lord of the death eaters; who aims to take over the world of wizards and witches and shape it following his supremacist views.

********************************************

Voldemort has a daughter named Abigail riddle who is very good friends with Avery ever since they were baby's however the Malfoy's don't treat Avery kind so they dislike her being around the riddles daughter and Voldemort dislikes Abigail so he Hates the fact that she is friends with Avery.

So one day Voldemort sent Abigail to an orphanage because Voldemort wanted Abigail to kill someone and she disobeyed. So when Avery got the news that Abigail was being sent to an orphanage she felt very sad and wanted to go to.

So one day Avery went to her parents and asked "can I go to the same orphanage as Abigail" after some time of thinking about it they decided yes because Avery disobeyed the Malfoy's when they told her to do something.

********************************************

"Avery hurry up" Draco said excitedly. "We've got to go" her dad said. Avery was just tying her laces up and grabbing her bags so she could go.

She ran down stairs excited but timid. "I'm coming" she ran down every step until she fell to the ground. She saw the floor spinning in circles and then darkness.

30 minutes later

She woke up, hearing voices. "Are you okay, do you remember what happened" Draco said. "I remember falling. Where are we" She asked tiredly. "We're at the orphanage and you tripped over my leg. I didn't mean to do that I promise" Avery sat up and looked at the orphanage, it had been 3 months ago that she saw Abigail leave" she was excited to see her again.

********************************************