Chapter 4

credits to Weasleyqueen13
They were finally out of harms way, Tom went to Azkaban, Voldemort didn't kill them and now there at Cornelius' home, where they will stay there until they need to go to Hogwarts.

Abi was sitting, reading her acceptance letter whilst ave was reading books about one thousand magical herbs and fungi. Being fascinated by what fungi you could use.

Cornelius suddenly walked in saying "there's been loads of small talk about Tom, may I ask you what his surname is" "yes mister his name is, Tom Stuart" "thank you Abigail, I believe you two will be brilliant witches."

********************************************

A few hours later
"Abi do you have nightmares"

"Ye sometimes, why?"

"I get them every night, I tried to get dream catchers but they never helped and I couldn't picture anything nice"

"I get what you mean, we can stay in the same bed, if your scared"

"No it's fine, I asked Draco that when we were younger, and it didn't work" sighs as she gets dress for bed

"Are you sure, I can stay in here with you, I'd sleep on the floor"

"No it's fine, It wouldn't do anything"

"Keep your bedroom door open then, I promise we're safe here"

"Okay, if I do seem like I'm panicking then can you wake me up immediately"

"Your scaring me now, I'll help."

"Thank you, i don't mean to scare you."

********************************************

30 minutes later
"I'm going to go to bed. Good night!" "Night don't get any nightmares, it worries me" she sighs.

Abi walks to her bedroom which is next door to Avery's room, and ave sits on her bed thinking about what might happen, after Tom gets out of Azkaban in less than a year.

Avery walks down to the bathroom scared of the hallways and begins to brush her teeth. After she brushed her teeth she slowly turns around, and Opens the door panting. *Silence* she shuts the bathroom door and paces towards her room hearing voices in her head. She gets to her bed room and gets into bed, panting worried she might die.

She falls asleep.

"Avery wake up! Avery." She opens her eyes slowly, hearing two peoples voices, "it's me, Abigail you know the girl that wants to stay in the same room, because you said you are getting nightmares."

The walls were suddenly coming in closer, and closer, until she notices Abigail's face wasn't hers, it was toms. She felt her legs being pulled. She looks at the end of the bed and it's Tom again. She sees two toms in the same room. She closes her eyes. Panting faster and faster and then *silence*, she opens her right eye slightly seeing a bright light. "STOP, it hurts Tom, STOP" "open your eyes.

She didn't want him to hurt her anymore so she did what he said. "Where are we" "you do t notice where we are, were at Azkaban" she looks around her notice by that it's a dream. She *SCREAMS* until she felt Abigail shaking her. Tom had a knife ready to stab her, until..."

*panting* she opens her eyes and sees Abigail and Cornelius fudge. "I've seriously got to sort out, my dreams" "is there a type of potion that can help, I haven't started reading, magical draft and potions yet, I was planning on doing that one next"  "read it before you go to Hogwarts, it might really help." Fudge said.

********************************************

2 days until she begins Hogwarts and she still hasn't read it. She began to read it, but only got half way in two day. She planned on reading it on he train. "I read the books about history of magic, but it hadn't said anything about the train."